Welcome To aBlackWeb

It was a live action depiction of a movie you already saw

I bet had this been your very first time being introduced to it, you would've had the same feeling you have about this teaser

What else ya got
Nah. First infinity war teaser was good. Game of thrones teaser that dropped the other day was good even tho it had no show footage. This teaser wasn't hitting on nothing. Not that I expected to be blown away, but I expect something from a teaser.

Who's mad? Lol

I don't think you've achieved whatever goal you have in here

You dropping terrible memes and getting called out about it. That's it

Y'all care more about this shit outta spite to me than genuine interest...

First thing y'all think about is "du gonna hate this"

Not "wow this looks really good"

Nah. First infinity war teaser was good. Game of thrones teaser that dropped the other day was good even tho it had no show footage. This teaser wasn't hitting on nothing. Not that I expected to be blown away, but I expect something from a teaser.
So let me get this straight

A teaser that didn't show any footage is better than a teaser that was supposed to just tease you about what's to come?

Btw

This is the first teaser for IW. Even with knowing what I know about how everything turned ito, the A4 trailer is on par with this one. The only major thing I took from the A4 trailer was assuming something shown was misdirection

Bruh that trailer had action in and some of it happened and some of it was altered

So yes. That trailer when they SHOWED THE MAD TITAN placing a Stone in the IG was fly as fuck

I think people were just genuinely excited because now you had the avengers with gotg with black panther with Spider-Man in IW. And that’s what got them hype off that first teaser trailer. They can’t reveal too much for this one otherwise it’ll show too much. I think it would be perfect if this is the only trailer shown.

Aint nothing messing with Marvel

But the Trailer was 3/10

Ionno y'all... Seeing Tony Stark, adrift in the Milano in the middle of nowhere, recording a "goodbye" message to Pepper while at the same time contemplating his own death... That shit was too dope to me. It just illustrates how hopeless the situation has become.

The extended shot of Thanos' armor as a scarecrow and him being at his farmhouse was a direct rip from The Infinity Gauntlet and Infinity War comics.

The shot of Banner looking at the missing or dead heroes, also a nod to the comics AND with an added element of mystery 'cause we know Spiderman died, and Scott is still alive, but that leaves Shuri in the air... Is she dead or not?

Nah... This teaser delivered more than enough.

So let me get this straight

A teaser that didn't show any footage is better than a teaser that was supposed to just tease you about what's to come?
Yes nigga.

And that trailer you posted was better than this one. Other movies and shows have better first teasers. It's ok fam. Ima still watch the movie anyway.

lol Come on now. You know how white women age. Neve Campbell probably looks like death right about now.

not quite Death, but not that far from it either

neve-campbell-getty-20039446-1280x0.jpeg

Fuck y'alls standards I would fuck neve Campbell and hailey atwell on the table at Thanksgiving dinner idgaf

Back