Welcome To aBlackWeb

don't worry guys...charlie's here to make sense of everything....

"The reason he thinks he gonna die is because he's running outta food and power"

NO SHIT YOU FUCKING IDIOT, HE SAID THE EXACT SAME THING IN THE FUCKING TRAILER.

"his helmet probably has enough juice, so that if someone finds him they can return it back to earth..if they're nice"

:dfbruh:

STOP

POSTING

THIS

FUCKING

MORON

So let's say Thanos self ethered and is in the soul world, would it be wrong of him to undo it?

I don't think he's in the soul stone at all.. and plus... after he did the snap he still used the space stone to get the fuck outa dodge even though the gauntlet was burnt up... so he can still use the stones to SOME extent

lol word I know he's Ronin and with the shit prolly cuz his family got dusted... but still don't explain what he was doing with that sword. At first I thought he was wiping blood off of it but the shit aint have no blood on it

C'mon bruh. Lol

C'mon bruh. Lol

lmao aye man yall can kick rocks.. Sure that shit looked "cool" but we all know that shit aint serve no fuckin purpose.

tumblr_pjdfjy4rna1x0bvwko2_540.gif

And they had the nerve to add the lil metal sound effect to the shit too?

lol.. I did say it was nitpickin tho *shrugs*

Lol it's a joke bruh...you're reading too much into it

Exactly.

I swear I hate scrolling thru posts after the FIRST trailer drops of a blockbuster movie.

Folks be taking shyt WAY to serious...and taking shyt WAY too much outta context. Lol. Marvel been doing this how many years now?? C'mon people...

- They're not gonna show EVERYTHING in the FIRST trailer

- Stop acting like the trailer didn't meet YOUR standards. It's the FIRST trailer.

- Stop asking questions that lowers your intelligence.

- Stop taking shyt WAY to serious when the FIRST trailer drops.

- Stop complaining and acting like you're not gonna go see the movie...when we know you are.

They call it a TEASER trailer for a reason. When is that gonna fully register in yall heads. Enjoy it. Appreciate the fact they they've largely been successful in bring these comic stories to the big screen.

Supposedly spiderman 2 trailer comes out tomorrow morning. With the way they tried not to spoil much for end game I wonder wtf they're gonna show for a spidey trailer since hes dead.

Also if they are going to go back in time, re recruit avengers, and fight thanos when loki was invading (just a theory) I wonder if they will bring quicksilver back.

lmao aye man yall can kick rocks.. Sure that shit looked "cool" but we all know that shit aint serve no fuckin purpose.

View attachment 92590

And they had the nerve to add the lil metal sound effect to the shit too?

lol.. I did say it was nitpickin tho *shrugs*

They do put out teaser trailers with footage that is considered pre-production. I on your side with this one though. It was all to make Barton look good lol.

Also if they are going to go back in time, re recruit avengers, and fight thanos when loki was invading (just a theory) I wonder if they will bring quicksilver back.

I hadn't even considered this being a chance to bring him back. Would make sense to somehow bring him back with the 'X-Verse' coming. Interesting.

I hadn't even considered this being a chance to bring him back. Would make sense to somehow bring him back with the 'X-Verse' coming. Interesting.
Yeah months ago when it was still being filmed there were rumors popping up that he would be back. Could be cool.

Back