Welcome To aBlackWeb

I know theres gonna be time travel in this movie, i just wonder HOW. Do they get their hands on the time stone somehow? Or maybe antman will bring them to the quantum realm and they can travel that way?

you think he gonna be dead when they ge t to him on his planet?
In the comics he's in the soul gem after he killed half universe. In this telling I think he's in the soul world as well dead AF like all the others. Thinking he probably was going to make it but ethered himself

don't worry guys...charlie's here to make sense of everything....

In the comics he's in the soul gem after he killed half universe. In this telling I think he's in the soul world as well dead AF like all the others. Thinking he probably was going to make it but ethered himself
Would kind of make sense. The Russos already said that Thanos isnt going to be the biggest threat in this movie...

Is Shuri missing too ? At the 1:16 mark her face is on one of the screens of the people who vanished.
A nod to this

latest

i know yall hate charlie videos... but he made a great point..

Thanos killed half of Asgard to get the one stone from Loki...

then he killed the other half with the snap...

and this was AFTER ragnarok when they lost their little floating planet....

Asgard numbers are down like shit....all on thor's watch

this nigga scressed
Dt0v8kCWkAAbcc2.jpg

All we need is for May 4th to get here I sorta don't like how civil war isn't resolved in the middle of this. I'm not used to seeing black widow with blond hair and im not feeling caps covert ops stealth uniform.

It was an ok trailer, don't show much, get people talking type of thing...

Hawkeye and Ant-Man will obviously have bigger parts in this one...
it didnt show much b/c it was a teaser fam lol

Days Gone and Avengers the same day. Wow. Glad they didn't show much. No need to spoil anything and what more does anyone need to see?

Back