Welcome To aBlackWeb

but wouldnt returning the stones when they was took make you fight thanos again?

becuase if thanos was sent to the future before he got the stones...then what are they returning them to?
that would make them have two stones and still fuck up the timeline of them meeting.
They are taking them to where/when they stole them from in endgame

Not from thanos

Thanos doesn't exist after that point in the timeline anymore. Remember, time travel in this movie works like it does in stories like the Time Machine. Changing things in the past that are essential for the event that resulted in the time travel will not change what happens in the future. Only one set of stones exists, the set that Cap returns.
right but if thats the case then they diont need to go back and replace the stones if they took them before thanos go them......i think

They are taking them to where/when they stole them from in endgame

Not from thanos
i know that but who they gonna give them to? they took the tesseract from the middle of fighting.
they give back the soul stone...to who? does that mean black widow comes back?
the one that quill took they can play it off
the one that hulk got he can give back

i know that but who they gonna give them to? they took the tesseract from the middle of fighting.
they give back the soul stone...to who? does that mean black widow comes back?
the one that quill took they can play it off
the one that hulk got he can give back

Idk!

And No it's a separate timel-

Him going back affects nothing in the future like that. Ay man did you see the movie because thousand time travel doesn't work like back to the future lol

Rather than directly affecting the future it creates a separate timeline

I invite y'all to watch Steins Gate

A great time travel anime

right but if thats the case then they diont need to go back and replace the stones if they took them before thanos go them......i think

"The Ancient One, who bestows the Hulk with the Time Stone in 2012, explains that putting back the Stones is necessary to keep the 2012 timeline from branching off into an alternate future, a world that would be vulnerable without the protection of the Infinity Stones."

Yes they do because, as I just told Du, returning the stones has nothing to do with Thanos. It has to do with the fact that the stones being gone opens that timeline up to being attacked by forces that cannot be defeated without them. The Ancient One is pretty clear about it, and the thing is, we already have an example of what she was talking about.

We've seen an example of one of those dark forces (Dormammu), and we saw that he was only defeated by use of the Time Stone. Her point was that if the stones are gone, that timeline would be attacked and there would be no way to defend against that attack. They returned the stones so that wouldn't happen.

Idk!

And No it's a separate timel-

Him going back affects nothing in the future like that. Ay man did you see the movie because thousand time travel doesn't work like back to the future lol

Rather than directly affecting the future it creates a separate timeline

I invite y'all to watch Steins Gate

A great time travel anime
bruh.........how would you life had changed if you never found the IC?

you would just be beta the nigga nigga round here.
not a vet

Yes they do because, as I just told Du, returning the stones has nothing to do with Thanos. It has to do with the fact that the stones being gone opens that timeline up to being attacked by forces that cannot be defeated without them. The Ancient One is pretty clear about it, and the thing is, we already have an example of what she was talking about.

We've seen an example of one of those dark forces (Dormammu), and we saw that he was only defeated by use of the Time Stone. Her point was that if the stones are gone, that timeline would be attacked and there would be no way to defend against that attack. They returned the stones so that wouldn't happen.
i agree with you...but some of the stones and the place they was taken affects how they all met.

some of them weren't stones when they were taken... they were in other forms....

how do you turn the eality stone back into this??

how do you turn the space stone back into this?
tumblr_o9pm5bI1Kc1sbtt2jo3_540.gif

how in the entire fuck do you replace the soul stone???
niggaz litteraly wake up in a mirror pool with it in their hand...

but yea let's talk about peanut butter and jelly sandwiches

Did you even read what I said?

They didn’t have to return it in the exact state that it was in, they just needed to return it to that reality/timeline.

It doesn’t matter whether the space stone was in a damn cube or not.

There's nothing to buy. It's literally the description given in the movie for how things work.

lol @ you praising a movie like Aquaman that had such a stupidly trite and simplistic plot that it would literally be impossible to have any plot holes, but then coming in here bashing EG because it didn't hold your hands through every little plot point. Stick with the DCEU movies man. I'm starting to see why they are more your speed.
I like Marvel's movies...

Is just the fans that get on my nerves....

Y'all obnoxious and act like these shits is way better than they really are

Did you even read what I said?

They didn’t have to return it in the exact state that it was in, they just needed to return it to that reality/timeline.

It doesn’t matter whether the space stone was in a damn cube or not.
That's a bullshit explanation

and then yall had the nerve to tell me my memes weren't funny..

fuck yall

56894464_2455552597828891_5030322961874157568_n.jpg

I didnt like the return to the time line thing myself

If you destroy one in your time line its the same as someone from a different time line taking away.

But thats why I dont like time travel stories

Marvel for Life

But they had a lot misses in MCU ( A LOT)
i watched every movie like the big kid that i am, bcu i love the movies as much as a normal person can love them.......

but everything don't smack the same...

like i sid i can watch infinity war infinity times, i can watch winter soldier, civil war, black panther, ragnorok, the first iron man, a bunch of mcu movies over and over again,

there's a lot of good movies, and they did a dope thing...

but endgame just ain't it for me.....

a whole lotta fanservice, and a whole lotta yadda yadda on the plot

Why is it bullshit?

Why does it matter if it’s back in the box?

I mean I know you don’t actually care about any of those points, it’s just you reaching, but go ahead and try to rationalize why it matters...

You know DU just trolling in here

Back