Welcome To aBlackWeb

bruh, what was the tesseract box made of??any explanation on that at all?

the aether was like a disease inside jane foster, cap just put the stone in a needle and injected her?

threw the stone up her ass?

why would redskull even be there after the soul stone is given away? the niggaz wake up in pool by themselves...they just go to the cliff and hope he still there.. drop the soul stone in the water.....natasha doesn't come back?

those were bulshit explanations

lol Why do you have to know what the tesseract is made of? How does that have any relevance or impact to the story?

The Aether rarely ever formed into an actual stone. It was always that sludge that had to be extracted from Jane. That was explained in this movie and was a key plot point of the Dark World.

See this is why

2B2F17DE1335CA7B1CF092340836AB8D7B5C23D1

Last edited:
To be honest, the fan service didn't do much for me either. I understand why it's there, and that's cool, but meh. The first and last hour of the movie were what really made it for me. I liked the character work that came from seeing how the Avengers handled the snap and of course the true Infinity War was dope. The middle was fine, but I think it was driven almost completely by fan service and nostalgia. That said, that's what they were going for and people loved it, so it was the right move.

A Titanian Eternal. I don't know how they are going to adapt it for the MCU, but the Eternals started out on Earth in the comics and had a civil war that resulted in one side leaving and settling on Titan.

props.. Didnt realise he was an Eternal/Deviant this whole time

lol Why do you have to know what the tesseract is made of? How does that have any relevance or impact to the story?

The Aether rarely ever formed into an actual stone. It was always that sludge that had to be extracted from Jane. That was explained in this movie and was a key plot point of the Dark World.

See this is why

2B2F17DE1335CA7B1CF092340836AB8D7B5C23D1
And it doesn't bother you that cap just went back in time with the stone with no knowledge on how to turn it back into that sludge

Some body cut Du's mic off

He always helps though with the numbers in Marvel's threads

Too bad there isn't a guy to do that to the Shazam thread

Thanos is a mutant in a sense he belong to a mutated species of eternals called deviants. He's a deformity which is why he looks that way and is brother starfox looks human. I forgot what it was they

Because I'm not as defensive as y'all, and I didn't pretend everything was perfect.

Y'all don't like a DC movie? Fine. I ain't gotta go back n forth with y'all about it.

Y'all critique a movie, fine. We'll have a conversation, but I'll let it go.

Y'all tho.... Y'all mention and @ me to every marvel thread multiple times a day cuz y'all can't grasp the idea that every movie ain't perfect.

Pathetic
Desperate

But I'm trolling

Thanos is a mutant in a sense he belong to a mutated species of eternals called deviants. He's a deformity which is why he looks that way and is brother starfox looks human. I forgot what it was they
It was something weird like that..I forget....

I just know everyone always thought he was a monster

Why does he have to turn it back into the sludge? What purpose would that serve?

In thor dark world Odin said "while the other relics appear as stones, the Aether is fluid and ever changing"

226 mark if it doesn't start automatically

Seems like there's enough wiggle room there and an explanation has already been established on how that would go back to the state it was in...

In thor dark world Odin said "while the other relics appear as stones, the Aether is fluid and ever changing"

Seems like there's enough wiggle room there and an explanation has already been established on how that would go back to the state it was in...

I don'y get the issue here

The shit was sludge when they got it and The Hulk and Tony turned into the stone to put it in the guantlet,so why is it so hard to understand that they reversed the process and Cap put them back where they were?

Du's response...

tenor.gif
....Not a good enough explanation.

inori came through like Snoop in NY

I didnt even remember that shit because this movie was soooooo bad

Some body cut Du's mic off

He always helps though with the numbers in Marvel's threads

Too bad there isn't a guy to do that to the Shazam thread

Shazam was really good in my opinion but you are right about ole boy helping the MCU threads do numbers. Lol

That's DOPE,it's just like Reality, fluid and ever changing. Genius writing !

Back