Welcome To aBlackWeb

A how will vision be created?
Tiny had a dream about thanos so he thought he needed robots or some shit.

Why is it bullshit?

Why does it matter if it’s back in the box?

I mean I know you don’t actually care about any of those points, it’s just you reaching, but go ahead and try to rationalize why it matters...
bruh, wtf?

how is it not important?

so you just put the stone back, and it magically transforms into what it was before it left?

it's like they put tons of thought into how to get the stones, and skipppped over everything on how to get them back...

that's like horrible planning, and they just brushed over all of it for a happy hollywood ending....

just too many questions imo...

i'm not reaching, nitpicking or exaggerating....

that shit legit irritated me, cuz i felt like they did that a whole lot...

they did the same thing with the hulk explainers..

way too much happened off screen for me.....

it's like spending a whole lot of time planning for a murder only to get caught cuz you didn't plan on how to get away with it......

they deliberately skipped over a ridiculous amount of shit for fan service endings.... didn't really like that

like even reverse engineering pym particles, like yea sure, we all jumped to that conclusion..... but holy fuck, they not once addressed it the whole movie.....

a simple huk saying "i don't know tony, maybe they have scientist that reengineered it or something, these guys are pretty advanced"

it takes a second to throw that in there....not a press conference a week after the movie came out..

but whatever, yall niggaz don't wanna hear shit i got to say anyway, i don't know why yall keep asking

i watched every episode of avengers assemble animated series, it was actually really really good...

it started declining in quality when they started making the show look like the movie

bruh, wtf?

how is it not important?

so you just put the stone back, and it magically transforms into what it was before it left?

NO!! Are you being serious?!

Why would it need to transform? It was always a stone. The box was just a containment unit.

My fucking God. Are you dead ass right now? You thought they transformed those objects into infinity stones?

9B1DDF71-6D74-4BC5-99FC-C484F7A7BFEE.png

it's like they put tons of thought into how to get the stones, and skipppped over everything on how to get them back...

that's like horrible planning, and they just brushed over all of it for a happy hollywood ending....

just too many questions imo...

i'm not reaching, nitpicking or exaggerating....

that shit legit irritated me, cuz i felt like they did that a whole lot...

they did the same thing with the hulk explainers..

way too much happened off screen for me.....

it's like spending a whole lot of time planning for a murder only to get caught cuz you didn't plan on how to get away with it......

they deliberately skipped over a ridiculous amount of shit for fan service endings.... didn't really like that

like even reverse engineering pym particles, like yea sure, we all jumped to that conclusion..... but holy fuck, they not once addressed it the whole movie.....

a simple huk saying "i don't know tony, maybe they have scientist that reengineered it or something, these guys are pretty advanced"

it takes a second to throw that in there....not a press conference a week after the movie came out..

but whatever, yall niggaz don't wanna hear shit i got to say anyway, i don't know why yall keep asking

Don’t need to answer this because I already figured out where you went off. You either a master troll or a smooth idiot.

I like Marvel's movies...

Is just the fans that get on my nerves....

Y'all obnoxious and act like these shits is way better than they really are

Bruh, you keep saying that. How are you any different? You're obnoxious and act like DCEU movies are way better than they really are. At least we actually have Box Office sales supporting us. You seem to be fueled by nothing more than a desire to one up Marvel fans.

i watched every episode of avengers assemble animated series, it was actually really really good...

it started declining in quality when they started making the show look like the movie

I didn't like Avengers Assemble, but I might have been biased because I did like Earth's Mightiest Heroes and I felt it was unnecessary for them to end it and then replace it with Avengers Assemble.

bruh, what was the tesseract box made of??any explanation on that at all?

the aether was like a disease inside jane foster, cap just put the stone in a needle and injected her?

threw the stone up her ass?

why would redskull even be there after the soul stone is given away? the niggaz wake up in pool by themselves...they just go to the cliff and hope he still there.. drop the soul stone in the water.....natasha doesn't come back?

those were bulshit explanations

Du thought Thanos crushed the tsseract into an infinity stone like a diamond lol
6566224-7778585774-giphy.gif

all this arguing back and forth... I'd be surprised if they didn't explain the things that were unanswered in future films or features on Disney+

everybody relax lol

Bruh, you keep saying that. How are you any different? You're obnoxious and act like DCEU movies are way better than they really are. At least we actually have Box Office sales supporting us. You seem to be fueled by nothing more than a desire to one up Marvel fans.
it's not even close to the same...yall just don't see it cuz it's more of yall....

but yall way worse than me

it's not even close to the same...yall just don't see it cuz it's more of yall....

but yall way worse than me

Bruh, you are by far the worst person when it comes to this. Outside of this forum, you're cool, but your posts in Reel Talk border on trolling.

he's a titan.....

A Titanian Eternal. I don't know how they are going to adapt it for the MCU, but the Eternals started out on Earth in the comics and had a civil war that resulted in one side leaving and settling on Titan.

yea, i edited my post,

but naw... i am not the worse.....

niggaz started this last year, when i pointed out half the people getting excited about black panther don't even give a fuck about the comics, and that marvel is guilty of just doing fanservice at this point cuz they got nigaz hooked....

i lieteraly saw niggaz asking about what movies they gotta watch to know what's going on in end game, and had no clue that black panther...which they saw...was a part of the same universe...

the shit just stared becoming overkill and i pointed it out, and niggaz jumped on this "du hates marvel" bandwagon

i actually like dc and marvel movies the same..

i think dc's a bit better in the comics and animated department, but i've admitted that the mcu has handled comics better on multiple occasions...

however whenever i point out the blatant fanservice, or express displeasure in the way anything was handled, niggaz jump on the most defensive high horse of all time which further makes me hate MCU fans..

i critique every dc project about what i like and don't like, and i'm not ridiculously defensive of anything that's attacked..

but i do point out when niggaz hating just to ahte, and its 100% of the time salty MCU fans who didn't like my critiques of what they saw...

how am i objective in every other forum, but somehow trolling in here??

i'm not, niggaz just overly defensive, and don't wanna hear anything other than praise for the MCU

Back