Welcome To aBlackWeb

The reaches y'all make to discredit my points are crazy wild...

I'm talking about how niggaz turned stones back into complete different objects entirely, and y'all compare that to sandwiches and bathroom breaks

But I'm the troll

But that’s exactly what you doing with this movie... reaching to discredit.

When the Ancient One explained that the stones had to be returned, she didn’t say they had to be placed back exactly where they were to the centimeter or in the exact same state (like the tesseract). Only that they had to be returned to the reality/timeline right after the point that they were taken.

For all we know, when Cap got back to their respective realities/timelines, he hid and waited until their timetravelling selves left with the stone then walked over and flipped them bitches off his thumb like a quarter and dipped.

Mission Accomplished.

Also in Endgame Spider Man didn't make it seem like they died at all

he was talking with Dr Strange at some point because he said Strange told him it was time to go.

IDK where they were,but it would be cool to see that one day.

I believe he was talking about when they got back. The way Peter described it was basically he felt himself being dusted, then there was nothing, then he was back on Titan. So this doesn't really suggest they went anywhere. If anything it just suggests there is no afterlife in the MCU or people can't remember the afterlife if they are somehow brought back to life.

But that’s exactly what you doing with this movie... reaching to discredit.

When the Ancient One explained that the stones had to be returned, she didn’t say they had to be placed back exactly where they were to the centimeter or in the exact same state (like the tesseract). Only that they had to be returned to the reality/timeline right after the point that they were taken.

For all we know, when Cap got back to their respective realities/timelines, he hid and waited until their timetravelling selves left with the stone then walked over and flipped them bitches off his thumb like a quarter and dipped.

Mission Accomplished.
some of them weren't stones when they were taken... they were in other forms....

how do you turn the eality stone back into this??

how do you turn the space stone back into this?
tumblr_o9pm5bI1Kc1sbtt2jo3_540.gif

how in the entire fuck do you replace the soul stone???
niggaz litteraly wake up in a mirror pool with it in their hand...

but yea let's talk about peanut butter and jelly sandwiches

Why do y'all keep saying snapped people are in the soul stone/realm. Don't they just not exist anymore, then when snapped back, they resume existing. Nowhere in the movie did they say people were in the soul stone/realm unless I missed it.
I swear in endgame they was aware of the world during the 5 years I was confused by that

some of them weren't stones when they were taken... they were in other forms....

I assume they turned them back the same way they turned them into stones again.

Professor Hulk must have turned the space stone back to what it was before Tony took it

I just want to see a scene of Cap sneaking back into jane's room to inject the reality stone back into her.Awkward.

You really should watch that video. It answers your questions.

First of all, the Tesseract was basically just a casing for the Space Stone, so you don't have to turn the stone back into anything. You would just encase it in the same material. That doesn't really matter though. You're under the impression that the stones have to be returned as they were to the point they were to preserve the timeline. That's not the reason they are returning the stones. The Ancient One told them that if they took the stones, it would doom that timeline to a future where it was vulnerable to attacks from the forces of darkness. They are returning the stones to prevent that from happening. All that matters is that the stones are back in that timeline. It's irrelevant whether or not the stones are still in their containers or if they are in the exact location they were before.

This is what I'm talking about when I say these aren't plot holes you're bringing up. You basically made up a condition that wasn't supported by anything in the movie and then criticized the movie because it didn't address the condition that you made up.

Du just mad no one gives AF bout DC plotholes.
bruh, why you bringing DC into this?

those movies had their shares of plot holes as well, and you don't see me defending or trying to explain them away....

they made a shit load of mistakes, and i have no issues with anyone point any of them out....

All that matters is that the stones are back in that timeline. It's irrelevant whether or not the stones are still in their containers or if they are in the exact location they were before.
yea that's bullshit

ain't buying it...

but i'm glad yall did.....supports my theory about marvel fans

bruh, why you bringing DC into this?

those movies had their shares of plot holes as well, and you don't see me defending or trying to explain them away....

they made a shit load of mistakes, and i have no issues with anyone point any of them out....

giphy.gif

Do I really have to say that movie again

I don't see how people are confused with this movie. Present Thanos got killed first 15min into the movie. They stilled need the stones to fix the the original snap with a new snap. 5yrs ago Thanos figures out what the heros are doing so he shows up to stop the Avengers and get the stones. Hulk gets the stones snap his fingers sets the universe back. Thanks shows up to fight he lose Tony snaps his fingers again Thanos dust away. Capt America volunteer to take the stones back to their time stone and is gone for 60yr. He married Peggy and lived a happy life but he comes back to give the shield to Sam
but what about all the others tho....

it was thanos who kinda brought them together cuz he was chasing the stones.
tony met strange cuz hulk slammed into earth after thanos took lokis life and thors homies send hulk to earth after the beatdown.

You really should watch that video. It answers your questions.

First of all, the Tesseract was basically just a casing for the Space Stone, so you don't have to turn the stone back into anything. You would just encase it in the same material. That doesn't really matter though. You're under the impression that the stones have to be returned as they were to the point they were to preserve the timeline. That's not the reason they are returning the stones. The Ancient One told them that if they took the stones, it would doom that timeline to a future where it was vulnerable to attacks from the forces of darkness. They are returning the stones to prevent that from happening. All that matters is that the stones are back in that timeline. It's irrelevant whether or not the stones are still in their containers or if they are in the exact location they were before.

This is what I'm talking about when I say these aren't plot holes you're bringing up. You basically made up a condition that wasn't supported by anything in the movie and then criticized the movie because it didn't address the condition that you made up.
but wouldnt returning the stones when they was took make you fight thanos again?

becuase if thanos was sent to the future before he got the stones...then what are they returning them to?
that would make them have two stones and still fuck up the timeline of them meeting.

yea that's bullshit

ain't buying it...

but i'm glad yall did.....supports my theory about marvel fans

There's nothing to buy. It's literally the description given in the movie for how things work.

lol @ you praising a movie like Aquaman that had such a stupidly trite and simplistic plot that it would literally be impossible to have any plot holes, but then coming in here bashing EG because it didn't hold your hands through every little plot point. Stick with the DCEU movies man. I'm starting to see why they are more your speed.

but wouldnt returning the stones when they was took make you fight thanos again?

becuase if thanos was sent to the future before he got the stones...then what are they returning them to?
that would make them have two stones and still fuck up the timeline of them meeting.

Thanos doesn't exist after that point in the timeline anymore. Remember, time travel in this movie works like it does in stories like the Time Machine. Changing things in the past that are essential for the event that resulted in the time travel will not change what happens in the future. Only one set of stones exists, the set that Cap returns.

I think what's happening is people are getting caught up on how event rectify themselves. That's why if you haven't seen the Time Machine, it actually delves more into it. In that story, the main character loses a loved on. He goes back to the past and tries to prevent her death, but every time he stops one thing from happening, something else happens to kill her. In the end, he realizes that her death is what led him to creating the time machine, so it has to happen for him to have gone back in the past in the first place. It's the same logic as in EG. When the time traveler goes back in the past, the time from which the traveler came becomes that person's past and the time to which he travels becomes that person's present (or future as stated in EG). You can't change the past by affecting the future.

Back