Welcome To aBlackWeb

Btw Anthony Mackie cried when he found out he was gonna be Captain America

Then I got to thinking, I know y'all hate him and his character coulda been better to earn being captain america but I had to step aside and acknowledge that captain america which is one of the biggest names in marvel is a black man and thats pretty damn cool

With him being Captain America I'm sure he'll be a better written character. It's not like people liked the human torch from the fantastic four being Captain America so I'll give him a chance
I agree about it being dope having a black Captain America. I'm not mad if he has movies and they do well. I'm not arrogant enough to think my opinion is shared by that many others. If other people like him in the role I'll be happy for him.

Du be like...

“I ain’t seen nan one of em take a shit or piss the whole time!!! Y’all just accept anything from marvel!”
“What happened to Black Widow’s peanut butter sandwich?!!! PLOT HOLE!!!”
The reaches y'all make to discredit my points are crazy wild...

I'm talking about how niggaz turned stones back into complete different objects entirely, and y'all compare that to sandwiches and bathroom breaks

But I'm the troll

so you can get the stone three times?

once during the build up
the second when they went back in time and then said they wanted to go back and place them where they got them so it wont effect the future?

sounds kinda like the shit will start all over again.

because they killed thanos in the present.....but not in the past.
or are they saying the thanos in the past timetraveled to the future and thus killing him before he went chasing stones.

if thats the case then that would alter most of their realities since they all had a connection to the stone during the build up.

so you can get the stone three times?

once during the build up
the second when they went back in time and then said they wanted to go back and place them where they got them so it wont effect the future?

sounds kinda like the shit will start all over again.

because they killed thanos in the present.....but not in the past.
or are they saying the thanos in the past timetraveled to the future and thus killing him before he went chasing stones.

if thats the case then that would alter most of their realities since they all had a connection to the stone during the build up.
Wtf go watch the movie man

i watched the movie......the shit doesnt make sense

Original timeline thanos got the soul stone

In endgame the thanos that got all the stones destroyed them and then he was killed

Avengers then go back in time to get the soul stone before thanos comes to get it.

The thanos that was around 5 years ago comes to the present

Cap afterwards then goes back in time to put the soul stone back through unexplained means

The Thanos that came to the future is either in the soul realm like everybody was for 5 years or he doesn't exist at all because the stone was sent back in time

If he is in the soul realm he wouldn't be able to get out ever because there's no thanos to have this plan for the stones out and about

Original timeline thanos got the soul stone

In endgame the thanos that got all the stones destroyed them and then he was killed

Avengers then go back in time to get the soul stone before thanos comes to get it.

The thanos that was around 5 years ago comes to the present

Cap afterwards then goes back in time to put the soul stone back through unexplained means

The Thanos that came to the future is either in the soul realm like everybody was for 5 years or he doesn't exist at all because the stone was sent back in time

If he is in the soul realm he wouldn't be able to get out ever because there's no thanos to have this plan for the stones out and about
aint that what i just said?

and if thanos is in the soul realm.....it happened when he turned to ashes at the end?
cause it thats the case then why did everyone else come back? shouldnt they be in the soul realm?

and if the stone was sent back in time.....that didnt stop thanos.

the only thing that could mean he didnt go after the stones is that the past thanos that came to the present turned to ashes thus stopping the thanos that went searching for the stones. because at that moment he went into the future he no longer existed in the past.

aint that what i just said?

and if thanos is in the soul realm.....it happened when he turned to ashes at the end?
cause it thats the case then why did everyone else come back? shouldnt they be in the soul realm?

and if the stone was sent back in time.....that didnt stop thanos.

the only thing that could mean he didnt go after the stones is that the past thanos that came to the present turned to ashes thus stopping the thanos that went searching for the stones. because at that moment he went into the future he no longer existed in the past.

Lol everybody came back because of the hulk snapping his fingers to undo the one in IW

Which means you can snap and unsnap what you want at will

The soul stone that got sent back in time had thanos in it right? So now if That IS the thanos from that timeline who is gonna get the infinity gauntlet to get all the stones together and unsnap thanos?

Nobody

Technically thanos kinda don't really exist anymore

Lol everybody came back because of the hulk snapping his fingers to undo the one in IW

Which means you can snap and unsnap what you want at will

The soul stone that got sent back in time had thanos in it right? So now if That IS the thanos from that timeline who is gonna get the infinity gauntlet to get all the stones together and unsnap thanos?

Nobody

Technically thanos kinda don't really exist anymore
so he only exists in the soul stone...so in theory he can be brought back because right now...hes just stored away. and chilling with gamorrah

Back