Welcome To aBlackWeb

This kinda happens with every big movie though. People come out of the woodwork nitpicking things and finding what they believe are potholes and others come with rational explanations based on what was given in the movie. It's not so much that the writers are coming up with solutions to plot holes after the fact. It's more that people have different perceptions of things and come up with what they believe are discrepancies, which then have to be explained away.

The only thing that I've heard so far that was a true plot hole is the thing with Cap at the end. The Russos have essentially acknowledged that does not have a resolution based on anything in the movie, but hinted it could be explored later on.

if it was all planned then wait for the blu ray commentary..

it looks to me like damage control....

they thought their audience was dumb enough to let certain shit fly, and while they were largely right..

a lot of other people are like "naw"

i get it, you wanna have faith in the russos,

for the most part they got it right..... but end game excused a lotta shit for the happy hollywood ending

AP did you even watch this shit? The old man cap theory is horrible.
if it was the very last one or towards the end, no i didnt see that one

i'll watch that part and give thoughts

i feel like they pulling these explanations out their asses after the fact..

but thats me

:sayword:......but swears by Awesomely Wack..

giphy.gif

how did they put the aether back in jane foster?
how did they make the tesseract a cube again?
how does one place back the soul stone?

shit just phoney.....why does red skull even hang around after the soul stone is given??

like c'mon fam.. i know yall love marvel.. but the shit just just phoney at this point

yea cap started an alternate reality, but he waited to come back to this reality...

so he time jumped and universe skipped, with extra pym particles...

nigga might as well have the shit rick sanchez uses for all that..

but whatever, i ain't convincing yall

if it was all planned then wait for the blu ray commentary..

it looks to me like damage control....

they thought their audience was dumb enough to let certain shit fly, and while they were largely right..

a lot of other people are like "naw"

i get it, you wanna have faith in the russos,

for the most part they got it right..... but end game excused a lotta shit for the happy hollywood ending

It's not about faith with me. I personally don't give a shit about little plot holes here and there. These are superhero movies. Anyone who has an expectation that they are going to make 100% logical sense is an idiot. As long as there is nothing so egregious that it takes away from the narrative, I don't care. None of these little nitpicky things you and others keep bringing up are on that level. It's not like the people explaining these plot holes have an in with Marvel. They are just drawing conclusions based on the information provided in the movies.

how did they put the aether back in jane foster?
how did they make the tesseract a cube again?
how does one place back the soul stone?

shit just phoney.....why does red skull even hang around after the soul stone is given??

like c'mon fam.. i know yall love marvel.. but the shit just just phoney at this point

yea cap started an alternate reality, but he waited to come back to this reality...

so he time jumped and universe skipped, with extra pym particles...

nigga might as well have the shit rick sanchez uses for all that..

but whatever, i ain't convincing yall

Sounds like you actually just want another sequel. Movie woulda had to been 4 hours so you can get every minute detail you pretending to care about.

Btw Anthony Mackie cried when he found out he was gonna be Captain America

Then I got to thinking, I know y'all hate him and his character coulda been better to earn being captain america but I had to step aside and acknowledge that captain america which is one of the biggest names in marvel is a black man and thats pretty damn cool

With him being Captain America I'm sure he'll be a better written character. It's not like people liked the human torch from the fantastic four being Captain America so I'll give him a chance

Then I got to thinking, I know y'all hate him and his character coulda been better to earn being captain america but I had to step aside and acknowledge that captain america which is one of the biggest names in marvel is a black man and thats pretty damn cool

With him being Captain America I'm sure he'll be a better written character. It's not like people liked the human torch from the fantastic four being Captain America so I'll give him a chance
Nigga NO

I'm all for a Black man being Captain America, just not that nigga

The bold is a great point.

Niggas rag on fucking Denzel Washington of all people but get tight when I mention how wack Anthony Mackie is as an actor

Back