Welcome To aBlackWeb

But would they?

If Disney just brought the rights to all of the DC properties, would gov't even care that they would get to make Superman or Batman movies.

Now if they were trying to buy WB I definitely see the gov't blocking that.

Bruh, this year Disney is dropping Endgame, Alladin, Lion King, Toy Story 4, Far From Home, Frozen 2, and a new Star Wars movie among other things. I 'm betting all of those movies will be in the Top 10 earners for this year. Imagine if Marvel took DC and did for it what they did with the MCU. Think about how many screens Endgame is taking up right now. Other studios would start to complain.

Bruh, this year Disney is dropping Endgame, Alladin, Lion King, Toy Story 4, Far From Home, Frozen 2, and a new Star Wars movie among other things. I 'm betting all of those movies will be in the Top 10 earners for this year. Imagine if Marvel took DC and did for it what they did with the MCU. Think about how many screens Endgame is taking up right now. Other studios would start to complain.

Disney already copped Pixar.

Might as well let them get DC rights to make movies

Oh absolutely. But I don't think the gov't would or could try to shut it down.

It's not like Disney would have a monopoly on Superhero movies and Superheros. Just the ones people know and care about.

Oh absolutely. But I don't think the gov't would or could try to shut it down.

It's not like Disney would have a monopoly on Superhero movies and Superheros. Just the ones people know and care about.

You might be right. I'm really just saying that Disney is already getting to the point where they may be getting what some perceive to be an unfair competitive advantage over other studios. If they add too much more onto that, I could see other studios pressuring the government to do something about it.

Imma predict Annihulus is the next villain for the Avengers since it suppose to be the "death" of Thanos

Tried to watch Endgame again, the first two hours have no replay value, snooze fest and boring. From when Hulk snapped his fingers till Thanos got dusted, is the highmark, pure greatness. That still keeps it at 3.5 stars. Looking forward to X-Men and Spider-Man.

Speaking with Reel Blend for a podcast, the directors outlined the very last scene they shot for the film. They previously spoke about how Tony Stark's final line, "I am Iron Man," in response to Thanos' "I am ineviable," came together last-minute and required reshoots, but now they've said Robert Downey Jr. didn't want to say it.

Originally, Stark simply said nothing as he snapped his fingers, sacrificing himself to save everyone and finally kill Thanos and his army. "It’s an interesting story. I had dinner with [Downey] like two weeks before we were supposed to shoot it," Joe Russo explained. "And he was like, ‘I don’t know. I don’t really want to go back and get into that emotional state. It’ll take…it’s hard.’ And crazily enough, Joel Silver, the producer, was at the dinner. He’s an old buddy of Robert’s. And Joel jumps in and he’s like, ‘Robert, what are you talking about? That’s the greatest line I’ve ever heard! You gotta say this line! You have to do this!’ So thank God that Joel Silver was at dinner, because he helped us talk Robert into doing that line."

O look it's dickeater and dickeater. The first two hours of EG is similar the first two episodes of this season of GoT. Boring fan service. Like I said this shit is not even close to IW. Shit, even Civil War or Winter Soldier for the matter.

Speaking with Reel Blend for a podcast, the directors outlined the very last scene they shot for the film. They previously spoke about how Tony Stark's final line, "I am Iron Man," in response to Thanos' "I am ineviable," came together last-minute and required reshoots, but now they've said Robert Downey Jr. didn't want to say it.

Originally, Stark simply said nothing as he snapped his fingers, sacrificing himself to save everyone and finally kill Thanos and his army. "It’s an interesting story. I had dinner with [Downey] like two weeks before we were supposed to shoot it," Joe Russo explained. "And he was like, ‘I don’t know. I don’t really want to go back and get into that emotional state. It’ll take…it’s hard.’ And crazily enough, Joel Silver, the producer, was at the dinner. He’s an old buddy of Robert’s. And Joel jumps in and he’s like, ‘Robert, what are you talking about? That’s the greatest line I’ve ever heard! You gotta say this line! You have to do this!’ So thank God that Joel Silver was at dinner, because he helped us talk Robert into doing that line."

Low-key, that shit was corny. Something like "No, you're.......not" than snap would've been better

D55VFBsXsAAhSKI.jpg

Back