Welcome To aBlackWeb

People are crazy to say that the first hour of this movie is bad. It's exactly what hey needed it to be. The end of IW was big, and they needed to show that. The first hour did that perfectly. It was probably the best character work we've seen in the MCU. Yeah, the last hour was basically the money shot, but the first hour is what set it up to be so good.

The last scene with the passing of the mantle could've been much more substantial if they built up the relationship... Bucky and cap got more development in this universe though, so it is pretty left field, even if the comic books did it right

i've never in my entire life seen so much effort to fill plot holes, while people still try to pretend there were no plot holes

For all you niggas who just insist on trying to nitpick silly shit

the complaint is that there are so many plot holes....

explaining them doesn't make them go away.....but whatever, i'm done talking about this movie....it didn't live up to my expectations, and i'm over it

i have no desire to watch that video...

explaining them doesn't make them go away.....but whatever, i'm done talking about this movie....it didn't live up to my expectations, and i'm over it

Ain't you the one that be posting hours of speculation videos based on 30 second trailers?

But now they posting actual substance explai....never mind

If it has an explanation, it's not really a plot hole, it's just something you didn't understand.

this nigga Du just wont quit

oh well...i hope Swamp Thing show is dope. I'm super excited for it

Ain't you the one that be posting hours of speculation videos based on 30 second trailers?

But now they posting actual substance explai....never mind
save it for the blu ray commentary

i feel like they pulling these explanations out their asses after the fact..

but thats me

Back