Welcome To aBlackWeb

He even bought Thor Darkworld, shit you could've just donated that money to charity son

LOL. Gotta have the whole collection.

Did the same w/ the DCEU. But I don't have SS. Last time I was Best Buy it was in $9.99 discount bin, but that's still way more than it's worth.

Thanos would get washed 1V1

He wasn't doing too bad against her, and she's not CM. If he landed a hit on her, she's done. The problem is she can do what she did and use her TK to hurt him from afar. MCU Thanos has no ranged abilities so that's why he was helpless and needed to resort to desperate measures.

Like someone said though, SW and CM are both empowered by Infinity Stones, so it's not surprising they are so powerful.

There is no redemption . Hulk didnt do shit in the 90s infinity war comic. He pimp slapped hulk and drax at the same time. There was never no comeback. After the beat down in infinity war hulk didnt want no parts of thanos

View attachment 129820

What you're missing is context.

No one, not the Celestials, not the Cosmic Entities, and damned sure not any of the heroes could touch Thanos with the gauntlet in the comic. Only two beings had the ability to beat him in a fight: The Living Tribunal and The One Above All. With the gauntlet, Thanos was completely omnipotent. The fight with all the heroes against him happened because Thanos lowered his power and cosmic awareness to a level there the was an extremely minute chance that he could be beaten. He did that to win the affections of Death; he believed that there had to be a chance that he would lose in order win her over.

When the Silver Surfer very narrowly missed snatching the gauntlet from Thanos he finally realized that Death simply wasn't feelin him (especially since she stopped him from killing Mephisto) and that she wasn't worth losing omnipotence.

So, Hulk and Drax getting handled by Thanos like that is completely in-line with his power level in the comic. This is the same dude that went heads-up with Eternity and won quickly.

675224-thanos_takes_on_eternity.jpg

main-qimg-55fad9a3c10475a07a79adab56743b8d.webp

tumblr_na9320ClKk1rvm5qqo4_r1_1280.jpg

Hulk and Drax never stood a chance in the first place, just like Galactus, The Celestials, Eternity, and everybody else.

I watched it on thursday.

It was dope af. Tho it is long and alot. But that final battle made it all worth it. Capt vs capt was cool af. Overall the movie was dope n epic. A nigga did get watery eyed a couple times.

Lol hulk has zero fighting skills him not fighting Thanos was the best decision they could of made .

I haven't looked at him the same after infinity war

people can’t have fun with concept designs with their favorite movies or shows??

smh don’t be such a Debbie downer all your life bruh...

Freeman does that so hopefully you don't have to go through that.

DetailedKlutzyAndalusianhorse-size_restricted.gif

Endgame just passed Titanic worldwide sales. Now at 2.18 billion. It’s gonna pass Avatar, which I’m hopeful for since James Cameron was talking all that shit.

Back