Welcome To aBlackWeb

lol This nigga Du keeps on bringing up the comics and acting like we're just taking bullshit because of bias. Thanos has pretty much embarrassed Hulk in basically every encounter they've had in the 616 universe. So if Du was really so big on being true to the comics and Hulk tried to test Thanos, he would have wound up like this:

hqdefault.jpg

Did Dr banner ever smash bkack widow during the to be years? They had a relationship going but in age of up from but he went into space at the end of that movie. Also I really wasn't a big fan of that relationship. It should've been Steve and natasha. Also why did cap go back for Peggy when he could've stayed in 2023 and been screwing sharon?

Any of you planning to see it again this weekend?

How many of you have seen it more than twice already?

I watch suicide squad often. The cast was dope. I even liked the dialogue.

They just had a shit plot, shit villain, and fucked up the joker a little.

The joker was completely fixable, they got shook and deleted and changed too much.

But suicide squad gets multiple re watches.

But the more I think about end game, the more I never wanna watch it again. I'll watch infinity war a million times, I loved it. But I'm done with end game

Did Dr banner ever smash bkack widow during the to be years? They had a relationship going but in age of up from but he went into space at the end of that movie. Also I really wasn't a big fan of that relationship. It should've been Steve and natasha. Also why did cap go back for Peggy when he could've stayed in 2023 and been screwing sharon?
Really nigga?

I watch suicide squad often. The cast was dope. I even liked the dialogue.

They just had a shit plot, shit villain, and fucked up the joker a little.

The joker was completely fixable, they got shook and deleted and changed too much.

But suicide squad gets multiple re watches.

But the more I think about end game, the more I never wanna watch it again. I'll watch infinity war a million times, I loved it. But I'm done with end game
Suicide Squad = Multiple Viewings
Endgame = One Time Watch

This pretty much tells me all I need to know about your bias, lol.

Back