Welcome To aBlackWeb

Imagine stark wasted time being depressed just for his computer to figure out time travel in like 10 minutes

Bingo that's what people fail to realize is the computer done most of the work he just gave out suggestions and things he thought would work

Thor with a double weapon melee was cool but ask for a lil of the old Hulk and suddenly niggas is crazy and doubtful

It's not that ya'll are wrong for wanting a crazed Hulk ready to fight Thanos. I just think they made the best decision for the movie. Again, the shit was already 3 hours long. Pushing a storyline that would lead to Hulk going crazy and then adding another big segment to the ending fight would have bloated things even more.

It's not that ya'll are wrong for wanting a crazed Hulk ready to fight Thanos. I just think they made the best decision for the movie. Again, the shit was already 3 hours long. Pushing a storyline that would lead to Hulk going crazy and then adding another big segment to the ending fight would have bloated things even more.
Fair enough

Good to see snow fighting the good fight in my absence...

Flat out they mismanaged hulk.

Professor hulk imo was a fail, and they could have fixed it in one simple way.

Have hulk go Savage when the ancient one punched Banner out...., then have him come back when she undoes it.....

After the snap.... And don't forget.... Professor hulk definitely charged into battle..... Have him go to Strange and ask him to do the same punch....

Boom Savage Hulk smashes for 2-3 minutes.... Have astral banner direct him for laughs

Shit would have redeemed the character and gave it a satisfying conclusion.

There is no redemption . Hulk didnt do shit in the 90s infinity war comic. He pimp slapped hulk and drax at the same time. There was never no comeback. After the beat down in infinity war hulk didnt want no parts of thanos

4690136-1760528897-xuFqQ.jpg

You saying this dumb shit because I wanted to see Hulk actually fight? amazing how you came to that conclusion

Your blood pressure must be to low. Go have a seat and drink so water with salt in it. That should help

They did everything by the books but that's not enough for you niggas. Get over it. Hulk got his ass beat like he should have and that's it.

They did everything by the books but that's not enough for you niggas. Get over it. Hulk got his ass beat like he should have and that's it.

Also we've had 5 movies of hulk in action including info it war but they barely showcased his true strength end game did that When He lifted a mountain of debris to save Tony and rocket.

Is the eye of agamoto also the time stone in the comic? Cap goes back in time and returns it to its rightful place any way so I guess doctor strange wil still wind up owning it.
it doesn't exist in 2023 though. I mean he's still got his spells and everything, but half of his gig was "protector of the time stone" soooo

As much as it would of been cool to get a Hulk Thanos 2 I really could give 2 fucks about the hulk when 100 other superheroes having fantasy wars.

i critiqued the fuck outta shazam....

i have no problem being objective with dc shit....

it's not a blind acceptance of everything
You put Aquaman above this, no way shape in hell is Aquaman better in the slightest and I loved Aquaman. But to be fair that's your opinion but it does feel your stretching that claim to make it seem DC is there with them now. That movie is just up there with Cap Marvel.

i critiqued the fuck outta shazam....

i have no problem being objective with dc shit....

it's not a blind acceptance of everything

"riight"

s-l1600.jpg

Back