Welcome To aBlackWeb

Here's my question. It's said that the infinity stones have to be placed back at the moment they were taken right? How do you do that with the Soul stone which didn't appear until the sacrifice was made? Do you place it in Hawkeye's hand? That would just continue the story of him bringing it back to the present. The sacrifice can't be undone according to the laws of this universe so how do you make it "un-appear"? I know you're not just gonna throw it off of the cliff because that's not it's tangible location.

Here's my question. It's said that the infinity stones have to be placed back at the moment they were taken right? How do you do that with the Soul stone which didn't appear until the sacrifice was made? Do you place it in Hawkeye's hand? That would just continue the story of him bringing it back to the present. The sacrifice can't be undone according to the laws of this universe so how do you make it "un-appear"? I know you're not just gonna throw it off of the cliff because that's not it's tangible location.

Same way it happened out of thin air you have to assume it would be taken back in similar fashion. I don't think it's that technical of an issue. Like I dont think the reality stone had to be injected back into Jane.

Why you guys are even worried about this shit tho...

Lol yo this is a lot of whining
Yes the film can be criticized but y when someone asks what would yall have done differently its complete rubbish??!

Lol anyway
What's rubbish about what I would have done differently with Hulk at the end?

To be honest, I didn't even realize that Hulk didn't do any smashing until I read complaints online. It wasn't necessary for the story that was told. He played a significant role in different ways.

His role was written in spite of that shit but these niggas remedial.

Hulk IS a Neanderthal

I dont give a fuck which verison of Hulk they used as long as he fought. He became professor hulk to use the gauntlet.....big fucking whoop

Nigga could have introduced Mr Fantastic and the Thing for that bullshit

Nigga fought more in the Hulk Buster suit than as Professor Hulk

But hey, Marvel didn't have enough for Hulk to throw a punch.....

Sad but fucking true. A ton of people didn't pay attention when they explained it twice clearly in the movie. The ancient one even did a damn line graph and people still didn't understand. This is the reason a lot of folks like Infinity War better though. It was a linear movie with an easy plot to follow and lots of action. Smh.

One of the reason why trash like John Wick 2 and 3 get green lighted. Stylized violence that's thin on plot. Smh

Co-Sign........but leave John Wick out of this plz

I guaranteed damn near everybody that was waiting for this movie was anxious to see Hulk somewhat redeem himself and put up a better fight in round 2.

We all wanted to see. Every single one of us wanted to see it and we didn’t get it.

8 punches throw in the first 5 minutes of IW and nothing since

Professor Hulk didn’t even do shit. Tony the one that perfected Antman “Time Heist”

Last edited:
Back