Welcome To aBlackWeb

After he snaps everyone back and gets Avengers HQ dropped on him. He could have burst from Ant-mans first and lead the charge

I ain’t saying he had to run Thanos the fade like Monk alludes to but losing Nat and having Thanos show up should have compelled the Hulk to come forth in all his glory. Plenty of things Worldbreaker could have wrecked that wouldn’t have fucked up the flow of the movie

Hell, at least let him roar

Do you realize how insanely powerful Worldbreaker is? If Worldbreaker comes out of that rubble, the rest of the movie is just Worldbreaker destroying things.

After he snaps everyone back and gets Avengers HQ dropped on him. He could have burst from Ant-mans first and lead the charge

I ain’t saying he had to run Thanos the fade like Monk alludes to but losing Nat and having Thanos show up should have compelled the Hulk to come forth in all his glory. Plenty of things Worldbreaker could have wrecked that wouldn’t have fucked up the flow of the movie

Hell, at least let him roar
Nigga wanted a savage hulk after he just used the infinity gauntlet

Do you realize how insanely powerful Worldbreaker is? If Worldbreaker comes out of that rubble, the rest of the movie is just Worldbreaker destroying things.
They can make him as powerful want to

Point of my post is Hulk could have got some shine. All the original Avengers got shine but him. All of them! That’s disrespectful and poor writing imo

Thor with a double weapon melee was cool but ask for a lil of the old Hulk and suddenly niggas is crazy and doubtful

Time travel normally invites very lazy writing

Lazier comprehension skills. Yall applying the same bullshit b2tf rules the movie specifically told you not to then broke it down for you...

Shut the fuck up.

I know he didnt throw down in endgame but Professor Hulk is far from puss. Yall know that's the form he has in the Capcom games right?

MvCHulkGroundLift51f.gif

vinRd56t4DCAersY7

Last edited:
Back