Welcome To aBlackWeb

What y'all not understanding is that's never how the hulk worked.

The rage always found it's way out....

Even when he stayed professor too long he became more and more savage.

Y'all just not getting it, but whatever

Before the movie came out I thought they were going to undo everything and bring everybody back. They didn't bring vision back thought. Will he never return?

I don't care either way.. but just because that's how it worked in the comics doesn't necessarily mean it would be the same in the movies

I'm starting to think some of yall didnt pay attention to how time travel was explained in the movie.

Sad but fucking true. A ton of people didn't pay attention when they explained it twice clearly in the movie. The ancient one even did a damn line graph and people still didn't understand. This is the reason a lot of folks like Infinity War better though. It was a linear movie with an easy plot to follow and lots of action. Smh.

One of the reason why trash like John Wick 2 and 3 get green lighted. Stylized violence that's thin on plot. Smh

Also, I'm hoping that they going forward once they introduce Adam Warlock, and he goes from being a villian to a hero, he will be the main character in stories that start dealing with abstract beings since thats his role in the comics.

Be dope to see a Adam Warlock movie dealing with eternitiy and infinity etc.
Well they teased him in GOTG 2 so maybe he's in the next phase

Also, I'm hoping that they going forward once they introduce Adam Warlock, and he goes from being a villian to a hero, he will be the main character in stories that start dealing with abstract beings since thats his role in the comics.

Be dope to see a Adam Warlock movie dealing with eternitiy and infinity etc.

Seeing Eternity on the big screen will probably bring out my inner child in public.

Bruh, for the second time, this isn't the 616 universe as in the comics you're referencing. It's the MCU i.e. Universe 199999. You constantly talking about what was done in the 616 universe does not make what they chose to do in the 199999 wrong. It would be like looking at Red Son Superman and saying they wrote him wrong because Superman was never a Soviet. That would make no sense just like your argument here makes no sense.

Them changing the way the hulk works was wack.

That's my statement.

Maybe y'all accept whatever gratuitous changes the mcu makes, but several gonna stand out to me.

Changing the way hulk conciousness works and giving a half assed explanation is wack to me.

So there is nothing wrong with my point... Y'all just don't care about the changes and accept any explanation the movies give y'all

That's my statement.

Maybe y'all accept whatever gratuitous changes the mcu makes, but several gonna stand out to me.

Changing the way hulk conciousness works and giving a half assed explanation is wack to me.

So there is nothing wrong with my point... Y'all just don't care about the changes and accept any explanation the movies give y'all

Now you're resorting to the "this isn't like the comics" complaint? Do we need to run down all the differences between the 616 and MCU?

Sad but fucking true. A ton of people didn't pay attention when they explained it twice clearly in the movie. The ancient one even did a damn line graph and people still didn't understand. This is the reason a lot of folks like Infinity War better though. It was a linear movie with an easy plot to follow and lots of action. Smh.

One of the reason why trash like John Wick 2 and 3 get green lighted. Stylized violence that's thin on plot. Smh

tenor.gif

That's my statement.

If you don't like the way it works, that's fine, but you've been constantly arguing that it was wrong because of how it works in the comics. That's a dumb point because this movie is in the MCU not the comics and even in the comics that's not a consistent point. The Hulk was originally just a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde pastiche which is exactly how he's portrayed in the movies.

That's my statement.

Don't remember my Batman busting his gun and flat out stabbing niggas.

Or are we only complaining bout changing characters in one cinematic universe

In your version of Endgame, how do you go about introducing Banner as Worldbreaker?

Even if they could have done that. The movie was already 3 hours long and the last battle was bursting at the seams. When were they supposed to give Hulk this big runback the Hulk fans wanted? And would they be happy with him still getting his ass kicked as long as he got some good licks in? Because the whole point was that the only way Thanos was going to lose was through IM's sacrifice and the only people that could even give him trouble were people who had powers that went beyond brute strength.

I know du not complaining about how the MCU does shit

Sorry the MCU cant change directors and writers multiple times and argue over how the direction of the characters and movie itself should go to ultimately make a shitty product like you used to

The single hero DC flicks is really good though.

Its just that Justice League and BvS was sooooooo bad, it makes the other ones look bad when in actuality they are better or the same as the MCU single hero movies.

In your version of Endgame, how do you go about introducing Banner as Worldbreaker?
After he snaps everyone back and gets Avengers HQ dropped on him. He could have burst from Ant-mans first and lead the charge

I ain’t saying he had to run Thanos the fade like Monk alludes to but losing Nat and having Thanos show up should have compelled the Hulk to come forth in all his glory. Plenty of things Worldbreaker could have wrecked that wouldn’t have fucked up the flow of the movie

Hell, at least let him roar

Sorry the MCU cant change directors and writers multiple times and argue over how the direction of the characters and movie itself should go to ultimately make a shitty product like you used to

giphy (86).gif

Last edited:

Nigga,

Did you use the Time Stone on yourself

Back