Welcome To aBlackWeb

How did he travel forward in time to the og timeline if him staying created an alternative time line?
In that alternative timeline, he lived past the moment where Hulk sent him to put the stones back that way he's technically traveling to the past, that way he didn't need the pad. He can put himself anywhere which is why he was on that bench

Bruh that means cap would have done this in every timeline meaning the og timeline even had two captain americas. One that goes against his character design (lol civil war this faggot wanted the avengers to interfere in other countries but he gonna be a good boy in the past and not do anything) and stayed with Peggy. Which again doesn’t make sense cause og timeline a future cap isn’t with Peggy.

I'ma try this one more time

In THIS movie, they explain there is ONE timeline. ONE

Within this ONE timeline, there are multiple universes or realities which is why there are no consequences to the timelines

Bruh,

Soul/conciousness/multiple personalities....

All that shit interchangeable at this point, the point is that once banner is out the body, hulk is still in there

View attachment 129645
I'm with @Duwop on this one. Not that I think Rage Hulk or whatever he's called should have taken over in the movie, just that it would have been possible given the comics.

I just think he said soul instead of consciousness and people jumped on that to argue.

It's only trash to you because you've only thought of time travel in one way, a la back to the Future
They are putting locations and periods of time. I don’t recall them putting in coordinates for different realities or dimensions. It’s one timeline but they can alternate things of the past without any consequence on their own reality. No reason why just cuZ. So when cap returned the tesseract back to the 70s that had no affect on the tesseract they lost to Loki back in New York?

They are putting locations and periods of time. I don’t recall them putting in coordinates for different realities or dimensions. It’s one timeline but they can alternate things of the past without any consequence on their own reality. No reason why just cuZ. So when cap returned the tesseract back to the 70s that had no affect on the tesseract they lost to Loki back in New York?

different reality

I want to compare it to the Flash and how there are multiple Earths with the same people but who are in different roles, however, the Speedforce seems to be one vessel for time travel that operates in the same vein as the Back to the Future timeline that if you mess up something on Earth 2, it will mess up something on Earth 1, etc...

Bruh,

Soul/conciousness/multiple personalities....

All that shit interchangeable at this point, the point is that once banner is out the body, hulk is still in there

View attachment 129645

You're talking about the comics, but that's not something that's really been established in the movies. In the movies, he's just a guy with multiple personalities that manifest through his change. As far as we know, he only has one soul, and that soul is of course Banner since the Hulk is really just a psychological manifestation of his rage.

Take some bass out of your keyboard little nigga. I'm not just anybody I'm me so respect it
i think until we know for sure that its humanly possible, who are we to nitpick any nuances of what appears to be a made up concept?

Again, i think movies like Back to the Future have distorted everyone's ability to think outside the box when it comes to time travel. How can we just say there is only one possible way to do it?

about time someone else said it.
most of the guys here are condescending when they think they know better......but hate when its done to them.
its always two sides......niggas just dont like being on the losing side.

and @AP21 been a jerk who talks down to people.
yea i said it.

So what are your thoughts on Endgame as a whole, the current time travel debate or the debate about how many souls reside inside Bruce?

Or did you really just come in here to whine about AP talking down to you?

So what are your thoughts on Endgame as a whole, the current time travel debate or the debate about how many souls reside inside Bruce?

Or did you really just come in here to whine about AP talking down to you?
ap is a hoe.........and wasnt talking to me. he know better.

but the movie was cool.

im not sure about the two soul thing......i think she just knocked the consciousness out of him. the very thing he is.....hulk is nothing without bruce....because bruce is the beginning of the hulk. bruce had to mutate into the hulk from the gamma rays.
had he not got gamma ray'd the hulk would not exist.

i didnt see the time travel debate.....but irl there are debates about if time travel is possible and its a very good theory out there about going fatser than the speed of light is the only way to time travel....but the new theory say it can happen.

the are not speaking about protons anymore....they are now speaking about tachyons. in theory going fatser than light thus being able to time travel.

that and understanding the space time continuum and worm holes.

but overall the movie was cool. i feel bad for thanos.....he just sat like fuck it at the end.
but him finding out the plan and trying to stop it was dope.

ap is a hoe.........and wasnt talking to me. he know better.

but the movie was cool.

im not sure about the two soul thing......i think she just knocked the consciousness out of him. the very thing he is.....hulk is nothing without bruce....because bruce is the beginning of the hulk. bruce had to mutate into the hulk from the gamma rays.
had he not got gamma ray'd the hulk would not exist.

i didnt see the time travel debate.....but irl there are debates about if time travel is possible and its a very good theory out there about going fatser than the speed of light is the only way to time travel....but the new theory say it can happen.

the are not speaking about protons anymore....they are now speaking about tachyons. in theory going fatser than light thus being able to time travel.

that and understanding the space time continuum and worm holes.

but overall the movie was cool. i feel bad for thanos.....he just sat like fuck it at the end.
but him finding out the plan and trying to stop it was dope.
shutcho yo trick ass up

tumblr_pqkgs5GBiN1sh6qito1_400.gif

I forgot one of the GOAT marvel characters was in this movie too.........Korg.

"I once tried to start a revolution but I didn't print enough pamphlet"

Back