Welcome To aBlackWeb

Possibly but idk maybe not you put thanos in a room with no ship and just his weapon against even one of them and he gonna get handled every time.

Scarlet Witch isnt normally that strong. In the House of M story her mind snapped and she became stronger than Thanos with the gauntlet even, but other than that, just regular SW aint touching Thanos.

Btw, towards the end, almost everyone in the the theater was crying. Some sobbing.

I didnt cry at all though, a fly just happened to fly into my eye right when Tony died.

I was heated when Cap grabbed Thors hammer. I was just thinking like man they better not let his faggot ass get this W.

Scarlet Witch isnt normally that strong. In the House of M story her mind snapped and she became stronger than Thanos with the gauntlet even, but other than that, just regular SW aint touching Thanos.

source (1).gif

But in this movie I think SW coulda maybe came out on top

tumblr_pqtyub5lNq1rwxoyco1_540.png

tumblr_pqtyub5lNq1rwxoyco2_540.png
This would make a dope ass poster

So you think Banner has two souls?
Banner only has one soul. He just has two personalities.
Okay, but EVERY TIME in the comics whenever they separated banner from hulk, Savage hulk took over.....

The banner was the calm..... Without banner the rage runs wild....

Once banner got knocked out... The Savage should have taken over...

and he wonders why his posts getting wacked to Bolivia
Shut up AP, this is a legit conversational piece....

There's never been a time when Banner thought he suppressed the hulk and he just stayed that way.

Y'all some condescending jack asses.....

Can someone with some knowledge please let these guys know I'm not trolling

Hulk has always had multiple people living inside him. Banner and hulk are different people in the same shell. If you get deeper there's even another personality in there. But all I'm saying is when Banner got knocked out another conciseness should have taken over.

But go ahead and wack and feelings this post. The only Marvel y'all know or care about is in the movies. Regardless of how many comics they ignore

Okay, but EVERY TIME in the comics whenever they separated banner from hulk, Savage hulk took over.....

There's never been a time when Banner thought he suppressed the hulk and he just stayed that way.

You're confusing consciousness with the soul. No matter how you slice it, Bruce Banner has one soul.

Last edited:
Hulk has always had multiple people living inside him. Banner and hulk are different people in the same shell. If you get deeper there's even another personality in there. But all I'm saying is when Banner got knocked out another conciseness should have taken over.

But go ahead and wack and feelings this post. The only Marvel y'all know or care about is in the movies. Regardless of how many comics they ignore

Do you think people with multiple personalities have multiple souls?

Bruh,

Soul/conciousness/multiple personalities....

All that shit interchangeable at this point, the point is that once banner is out the body, hulk is still in there

hulk12a.jpg

Not in real life... No real life people don't have more than one soul.... But in comics... Particularly hulk comics it was always the case that if you remove banner.... Hulk takes over...

I figured if they were doing that much, they could have easily went all the way with it

about time someone else said it.
most of the guys here are condescending when they think they know better......but hate when its done to them.
its always two sides......niggas just dont like being on the losing side.

and @AP21 been a jerk who talks down to people.
yea i said it.

But wait a minute, the complaints say — how can Cap be in the original main timeline as an old man? If he went back in time and stayed there, living a life with Peggy, that changes the past in some important ways, including the fact Peggy had originally gotten married to someone else and had two kids. That’s a pretty major change to history, you’d think.

Which is to say, by going back and staying in the past, Captain America must’ve changed the timeline and thus created a divergent timeline. Right?

Well, it turns out even if the answer to that is a resounding “yes,” it doesn’t matter. Because the film established something ELSE about time-travel, in a very important moment that taught Cap everything he needed to know to pull off his magic reappearance as an old man in the original timeline.

Remember when Cap, Iron Man, and Ant-Man go back to 2012 and the events of the first Avengers film to retrieve the Tesseract, and it all goes wrong? At that point, Cap and Iron Man have a discussion and it’s revealed that since they are traveling into the past rather than the future, they can use their hand-held Quantum Realm devices to pick a different time (the 1970s) in the past to time travel again. They even pick the precise location they want to travel back to. They simply type in the new date and coordinates, and poof! They vanish, traveling back to the new destination.

That’s where Captain America sees Peggy Carter by accident, and starts thinking about her. This is surely the moment when the idea enters his head that he can possibly eventually go back and spend time with her. And again, the film clearly establishes this additional special rule allowing time travelers to choose a different date in the past and travel there, without need for the big platform and someone running a machine to pull them into the future. Notice, too, that during this part of his mission, Cap only needs to grab a couple of vials of Pym Particles, but instead the film takes pains to show us he actually winds up grabbing FOUR vials — meaning he has extras that nobody else knows about. This is relevant later, so keep it in mind.

So what we know is going into the past can be done from any point in time, using the handheld Quantum Realm devices, while traveling back into the future again requires the use of the big platform and machine. Cap knows this too, and it’s how he figured out what to do to have his life with Peggy and then return to his own original timeline again.

Cap dropped off all of the Infinity Stones and Thor’s hammer, went back to the 1940s and lived a good life with Peggy Carter, and then stayed in that timeline all the way up until some time AFTER that day when the Hulk sent him back to drop everything off. By living in the alternate timeline to a point past the date he began his time travel, Cap was then able to use his Quantum device to send himself BACK IN TIME without need for the big platform and machine, and he could even pick the precise spot where he wanted to arrive — namely, that hill with the park bench, right beside the spot where Hulk, Falcon, and Bucky would be waiting for him. Or maybe he jumped back to that morning, or the day before, to spend a little time catching up on this original timeline. The point is, he used the handheld device and the special rule about traveling backward in time to arrive at the same moment there on that hill, where his friends would be waiting for him.
Tbh I skimmed this. Even if og captain America stayed on the low him simply staying should have created an alternative timeline. So no there’s literally no reason for him to appear in the current timeline. It was shitty writing so fans can wank

Back