Welcome To aBlackWeb

An interesting thing that I haven't seen many talk about is the potential consequences the 5 year time skip will have for characters going forward.

Think about Black Panther. He's been dusted for five years meaning that someone else, maybe M'Baku, has been king all that time. Or maybe the council has just ruled and that worked well enough. We might find in BP2 that T'challa never actually goes back to being king of Wakanda. He might become a full-time Avenger instead.

An interesting thing that I haven't seen many talk about is the potential consequences the 5 year time skip will have for characters going forward.

Think about Black Panther. He's been dusted for five years meaning that someone else, maybe M'Baku, has been king all that time. Or maybe the council has just ruled and that worked well enough. We might find in BP2 that T'challa never actually goes back to being king of Wakanda. He might become a full-time Avenger instead.

I think his mother might’ve held it down in his place, and with half of wakanda dusted, and no more heart shaped herb to pass out they probably just didn’t even bother with the whole “challenge” shit for rulership while he and Shuri were gone. And at that point the next strongest (relatively speaking) still alive was M’Baku and he was cool with the royal family.

I don’t think he should go full time Avenger unless he becomes leader.

Imagine the white rage if the Avengers become based in wakanda lol

All these movies later Cap still can't let go. He was selfish on some flashpoint shit. What if he doomed us all from that shit? Just continue to smash the newer version

tumblr_pqtyub5lNq1rwxoyco1_540.png

tumblr_pqtyub5lNq1rwxoyco2_540.png

You know what would have been dope...

If one of those portals opened up and Netflix defenders came thru

Niggsz don't even give a fuck what I say... They just wack shit cuz they hate to see a young niggaz be fly

But in all honesty, when the ancient one soul punched Banner... He should have turned to Savage Hulk.....

And he should have asked strange to do the same thing on the battle field

I m never gonna read 115 pages. All i wanna say is there was literally a million reasons to hate this movie but I ended up loving it.

As a fan of the comic, I wanted it to play out differently but I cant be mad at what they did. Shit was great.

I m never gonna read 115 pages. All i wanna say is there was literally a million reasons to hate this movie but I ended up loving it.

As a fan of the comic, I wanted it to play out differently but I cant be mad at what they did. Shit was great.
No Adam Warlock kinda made me.pissed especially this being a Infinity War story BUT this was a excellent movie. Never would've thought this story would be made into a movie so that alone makes me happy

No Adam Warlock kinda made me.pissed especially this being a Infinity War story BUT this was a excellent movie. Never would've thought this story would be made into a movie so that alone makes me happy

No Adam Warlock was a huge disappointment. Hes the main character of the whole infinity trilogy. Also, Thanos' whole character change. And how Thor and Hulk are so depowered but Captain Marvel was overpowered. The list I can make for why I should hate this movie can literally go on for days.

I actually consciously decided to hate the movie 10 minutes in and walked out mad at myself for loving it. Shit was weird.

But in all honesty, when the ancient one soul punched Banner... He should have turned to Savage Hulk.....

And he should have asked strange to do the same thing on the battle field

So you think Banner has two souls?

Back