Welcome To aBlackWeb

tumblr_pqqp5kyOoB1v22psro1_540.gif
tumblr_pqqp5kyOoB1v22psro2_540.gif

i think until we know for sure that its humanly possible, who are we to nitpick any nuances of what appears to be a made up concept?

Again, i think movies like Back to the Future have distorted everyone's ability to think outside the box when it comes to time travel. How can we just say there is only one possible way to do it?

:hahaha:

I forgot one of the GOAT marvel characters was in this movie too.........Korg.

"I once tried to start a revolution but I didn't print enough pamphlet"
I wouldnt mind seeing that character in more films

since thor had the hammer and stormbreaker....how did that effect the timeline of things?

then his hammer could not have been broken by his sister.

and where the hell did loki go with the cube?

and if cap did stay in the past......how did birdman get to the present?

since thor had the hammer and stormbreaker....how did that effect the timeline of things?

Birdman?

I'm starting to think some of yall didnt pay attention to how time travel was explained in the movie.

You're talking about the comics, but that's not something that's really been established in the movies. In the movies, he's just a guy with multiple personalities that manifest through his change. As far as we know, he only has one soul, and that soul is of course Banner since the Hulk is really just a psychological manifestation of his rage.
But that's not how they've portrayed him over ALL the movies...

He always refers to hulk as it's own person...

His last dialogue in IW was we got a lot to figure out buddy...

And they just yadda yadda yadda'd it and gave no real answer to what he did with the hulk persona

The whole point of the character that he can't get rid of the rage. And up to this movie he's been operating under that philosophy.

They changed everything the hulk for this movie

And they just yadda yadda yadda'd it and gave no real answer to what he did with the hulk persona

The whole point of the character that he can't get rid of the rage. And up to this movie he's been operating under that philosophy.

Hulk is his own persona. No one is arguing against that. But the Hulk being a separate personality and the Hulk having its own soul are not the same thing. The Ancient One removed Banner's soul from his body not just the Banner personality.

he said instead of trying to fight him, he figured it was best for them to work together

how can he hulk out if his subconscious isnt in his body

Superheroes, mutants, aliens, massive space ships, impossibly escaping death, cities being leveled, a man who can shrink and grow larger etc

belief can be suspended for all of that but not for time travel or hulk and his soul?

ok...

The cool thing they did with time travel was stating that whatever you change in the past, doesnt change the future.

The reason they were able to fix the snap is because they has the power of the infinity gauntlet and could snap people back.

They werent able to go back in time and make it where the snap didnt happen because that wouldnt change their timeline.

The only reason why that is cool is because now in future stories they cant just be like well lets go to the past and re do that everytime they take a L.

Thats also why the infinity stones had to be destroyed for any future threat to be taken seriously.

Its also why Tony had to die because now they cant say lets go to the past and get the stones and snap a wish everytime something goes down cause other than Hulk, Captain Marvel, and Thor, everyone else will die and even those 3 will get serious hurt.

So even though there is a bunch of plot holes due to time travel, they atleast made it so it wont be used again.

Also, I'm hoping that they going forward once they introduce Adam Warlock, and he goes from being a villian to a hero, he will be the main character in stories that start dealing with abstract beings since thats his role in the comics.

Be dope to see a Adam Warlock movie dealing with eternitiy and infinity etc.

Back