Welcome To aBlackWeb

To be honest, I didn't even realize that Hulk didn't do any smashing until I read complaints online. It wasn't necessary for the story that was told. He played a significant role in different ways.

This wasn’t some deeply written movie and easy as fuck to follow because it wasn’t complicated

It’s was mostly a comedy and respect being paid to the entire MCU.

Everybody wanted to see round 2. Point blank.

This wasn’t some deeply written movie and easy as fuck to follow because it wasn’t complicated

It’s was mostly a comedy and respect being paid to the entire MCU.

Everybody wanted to see round 2. Point blank.

Yet you can't seem to keep up with multiple facets of the film...

I didn't realize the Russo Brothers, James Gunn, Ryan Coogler, Kevin Feige and the rest of the MCU fuck around gang became members of our lil Black community

Hey....fuck you guys. I dont give a shit about source material, I don't give a shit about time travel, and I sure as fuck don't give a shit about Professor Hulk

Hulk didn't fight, that's wack af.

The end

Yet you can't seem to keep up with multiple facets of the film...

You saying this dumb shit because I wanted to see Hulk actually fight? amazing how you came to that conclusion

Your blood pressure must be to low. Go have a seat and drink so water with salt in it. That should help

Last edited:
You saying this dumb shit because I wanted to see Hulk actually fight? amazing how you can do that conclusion

Your blood pressure must be to low. Go have a seat and drink so water with salt in it. That should help
Dont bother bruh

The script writers are here and got all the answers to why Hulk didn't you know.....Hulk

Nigga ate like he was in a Rock IG story but ask him to throw hands and well.....he doesn't do that anymore

Good to see snow fighting the good fight in my absence...

Flat out they mismanaged hulk.

Professor hulk imo was a fail, and they could have fixed it in one simple way.

Have hulk go Savage when the ancient one punched Banner out...., then have him come back when she undoes it.....

After the snap.... And don't forget.... Professor hulk definitely charged into battle..... Have him go to Strange and ask him to do the same punch....

Boom Savage Hulk smashes for 2-3 minutes.... Have astral banner direct him for laughs

Shit would have redeemed the character and gave it a satisfying conclusion.

Have hulk go Savage when the ancient one punched Banner out...., then have him come back when she undoes it.....

After the snap.... And don't forget.... Professor hulk definitely charged into battle..... Have him go to Strange and ask him to do the same punch....

Boom Savage Hulk smashes for 2-3 minutes.... Have astral banner direct him for laughs

Fam

You doing a lil bit to much brother

Well the Russo's want us to believe that cap took extra pym particles to time jump, live to be old, then figure out all on his own to sideways jump so that he can be old man cap on the bench.

This is actually worse than Snow's idea.

Well the Russo's want us to believe that cap took extra pym particles to time jump, live to be old, then figure out all on his own to sideways jump so that he can be old man cap on the bench.
Well, he saw that they could jump from 2012 to the 1970s as Stark told him it could be done

He didn't take extra Pym particles. He had enough to replace the infinity stones then jump back to the Endgame timeline. When he jumped to his timeline with Peggy, he just stayed. Then when he got old, he jumped back to the Endgame timeline.

Does that not make sense?

tumblr_pqubahM8iG1snteogo2_r2_540.gif

tumblr_pqubahM8iG1snteogo1_r6_540.gif

tumblr_pqubahM8iG1snteogo4_r3_540.gif

Back