Welcome To aBlackWeb

so he only exists in the soul stone...so in theory he can be brought back because right now...hes just stored away. and chilling with gamorrah
He's stored away forever because there's nobody in theory to conceptualize getting the stones together and getting a gauntlet made and being strong enough to use it w/o dying

And no gamora, like black widow is dead

He's stored away forever because there's nobody in theory to conceptualize getting the stones together and getting a gauntlet made and being strong enough to use it w/o dying

And no gamora, like black widow is dead
they died to get the soul stone.....but when thanos snapped his finger.....young gamorah was in the soul stone. but she wasnt dead.

forgive my lack of marvel intelligence. a nigga just trynna understand

Yo the fact that Cap went back in time means he saw alternate futures.
hmmm, I don't think so playa. He didn't see any different timelines other than the one he lived out with Peggy, and even then we're not sure how "active" he was during that timeline, like did he let Peggy and Howard know Hydra took over Shield? Did he save Tony's parents? etc.

listening to a pod and they're talking about endgame

they talking about Mackie becoming the new Capt

talking about how in the world he gonna be the new cap when cap had the super serum and he just a regular dude

he basically batman with a shield now

:hahaha:

Why do y'all keep saying snapped people are in the soul stone/realm. Don't they just not exist anymore, then when snapped back, they resume existing. Nowhere in the movie did they say people were in the soul stone/realm unless I missed it.

listening to a pod and they're talking about endgame

they talking about Mackie becoming the new Capt

talking about how in the world he gonna be the new cap when cap had the super serum and he just a regular dude

he basically batman with a shield now

:hahaha:

That's one of the first things I posted after seeing it

I wonder how he could be cap,but I figured he'll use technology

Okay now that Spiderman is coming out

Somebody on here asked me how could spiderman's friend be still in HS and I said he must have gotten snapped too,but if he didn't they gotta explain that shit

because unless everybody he cool with got snapped they trippin

Now I'm sure they won't just gloss over this,but I'm curious

Okay now that Spiderman is coming out

Somebody on here asked me how could spiderman's friend be still in HS and I said he must have gotten snapped too,but if he didn't they gotta explain that shit

because unless everybody he cool with got snapped they trippin

Now I'm sure they won't just gloss over this,but I'm curious
the plot hole video i posted suggested all his classmates were snapped

I missed this post, but I'm wondering the same thing.

Also in Endgame Spider Man didn't make it seem like they died at all

he was talking with Dr Strange at some point because he said Strange told him it was time to go.

IDK where they were,but it would be cool to see that one day.

I don't see how people are confused with this movie. Present Thanos got killed first 15min into the movie. They stilled need the stones to fix the the original snap with a new snap. 5yrs ago Thanos figures out what the heros are doing so he shows up to stop the Avengers and get the stones. Hulk gets the stones snap his fingers sets the universe back. Thanks shows up to fight he lose Tony snaps his fingers again Thanos dust away. Capt America volunteer to take the stones back to their time stone and is gone for 60yr. He married Peggy and lived a happy life but he comes back to give the shield to Sam

Okay so the Russo's explained that the ppl who got snapped basically didn't even know what happened and time didn't pass for them.It's like they went to sleep and woke up.

And yes all of Spiderman's best friends got snapped too.

They said that's why they showed his friend as the same age in Endgame too.

I don't see how people are confused with this movie. Present Thanos got killed first 15min into the movie. They stilled need the stones to fix the the original snap with a new snap. 5yrs ago Thanos figures out what the heros are doing so he shows up to stop the Avengers and get the stones. Hulk gets the stones snap his fingers sets the universe back. Thanks shows up to fight he lose Tony snaps his fingers again Thanos dust away. Capt America volunteer to take the stones back to their time stone and is gone for 60yr. He married Peggy and lived a happy life but he comes back to give the shield to Sam

Who is confused?

Back