Welcome To aBlackWeb

People are theorizing that Victor Timely is gonna turn out to be Kang the Conqueror and he managed to escape death at the end of Quantumania

I think Victor Timely is who will become He Who Remains.

I’m actually more than positive Kang got taken into another realm (the same way Cross was taken into the Quantum realm) and we will see him again.

The "Kang will return" at the end of the film is kinda vague cause we don't which variant they mean lol.
I really hope he was built up so he would appear in all MCU films in some way or another I don't think he's going to make an appearance in guardians and marvels

I really hope he was built up so he would appear in all MCU films in some way or another I don't think he's going to make an appearance in guardians and marvels
I think The Marvels is a possibility. Guardians is definitely a self-contained film

so are there only a few other versions of dude not named Kang like Immortus, Rama Tut etc and the rest are just named Kang?

so are there only a few other versions of dude not named Kang like Immortus, Rama Tut etc and the rest are just named Kang?
Scarlet Centurion (who they say is the other one in the room), Victor Timely is another variant

that one Kang was fuckin hype! lmao

But yeah so im guessing theres only a few major ones that have their very own distinct names/outfits but the rest are named Kang right?

The major Kangs:

Kang the Conqueror
Immortus
Iron Lad
Scarlet Centurion
Rama-Tut
Victor Timely
Mr. Gryphon

Back