Welcome To aBlackWeb

I’m calling cap. Or poor writing. Cause nothing in the movie displayed he could do all that.

Iono. I dont think we really saw Kang at full power. he had his suit and a barely functioning ship. If he had all his tech it wouldnt be that crazy

It was ok. There was a lot of good humor. Didn't really care about the resistance story. I'm not really familiar with MODOK but he seemed so corny to me

So was his army sentient beings? I thought they were all robots until the one was thinking of the passcode for the bridge. Thought that scene was lame

Had some great father daughter moments

They need to start putting these extra scenes at the end of the movie instead of after the credits

I thought Thanos had a better introduction. Kang didn't come off as menacing as Thanos.

Also was surprised no one died

The mom was annoying me with her constant secrets but kept telling everyone to trust her

My only question based on what's been posted, do y'all think marvel did another IM3 mandalorian hiccup?

Iono. I dont think we really saw Kang at full power. he had his suit and a barely functioning ship. If he had all his tech it wouldnt be that crazy

What tech? His suit got ate through by ants with helmets. Its not made out of Vibranium? He's from the 31st century, been to countless worlds and timelines but couldn't figure out shrink the power source? Ain't he a genius? Thanos niggas reverse engineered the Pym particles in Endgame. Kang a chump. So, like I said, beat Thor how?

"You think this is new to me? Do you know how many rebellions I've put down? How many worlds I've conquered? How many Avengers I've killed? I AM KANG! And you think you can beat me? You talk to ants."
When he was saying this I almost thought it was Denzel Washington for a minute on training day

It was ok. There was a lot of good humor. Didn't really care about the resistance story. I'm not really familiar with MODOK but he seemed so corny to me

So was his army sentient beings? I thought they were all robots until the one was thinking of the passcode for the bridge. Thought that scene was lame

Had some great father daughter moments

They need to start putting these extra scenes at the end of the movie instead of after the credits

I thought Thanos had a better introduction. Kang didn't come off as menacing as Thanos.

Also was surprised no one died

The mom was annoying me with her constant secrets but kept telling everyone to trust her
Fwiw, Thanos previous introductions were just one liners that lead to his real appearance

My only question based on what's been posted, do y'all think marvel did another IM3 mandalorian hiccup?

how do you mean? With the Mandarin fakeout? I dont think so.. Theres endless Kangs to choose from so even if they misstepped with this one, which I dont personally think they did.. they can pick another

What tech? His suit got ate through by ants with helmets. Its not made out of Vibranium? He's from the 31st century, been to countless worlds and timelines but couldn't figure out shrink the power source? Thanos niggas reverse engineered the Pym particles in Endgame. So, like I said, beat Thor how?

Id assume that tech wasnt available in the quantum realm. I wouldnt be surprised if they give us a flashback at some point of how dude was actually stripped of his shit and banished

True. I just felt like they did a better job for his. Isn't Kang supposed to be more of a threat?
From what I understand but I also understand there is a reason he's gonna be a major part of this phase and that they are probably gonna flesh him out more over this phase leading up to the final film

Fwiw, Thanos previous introductions were just one liners that lead to his real appearance

They should've followed this approach. Keep hinting at him with his low key variants in Loki and movie end credits scenes before we got the Conqueror.

Corvus Glaive would washed this Kang.

Back