Welcome To aBlackWeb

I want to see it despite some of the criticism. I liked the previous films because they were funny and I'm hoping this is as well.

Audience score doubling “film critics” score. Time for folks to start making their own opinions instead of letting RT have any influence over whether you’re gonna see a film or not especially an MCU film.

Shit I remember rotten tomatoes critics giving Ms. Marvel a 100% and I liked that show but it wasn’t no 100% good at all.
No way in hell Ms Marvel was 100%, if that's not pandering than I don't know what is. Ms Marvel was Aite, that's it lol.

Audience score doubling “film critics” score. Time for folks to start making their own opinions instead of letting RT have any influence over whether you’re gonna see a film or not especially an MCU film.

Shit I remember rotten tomatoes critics giving Ms. Marvel a 100% and I liked that show but it wasn’t no 100% good at all.

It’s not even a 84 in here. Shit mid.

I somewhat agree. But they nerfed the shit out of him. How can someone with no army, destroy planets, universes and timelines. But can’t beat the Antman family in one blow.

Even though it’s variants of him coming (which all look ass btw), after watching this movie, the Conqueror version should’ve never made his first appearance in this shit. This is a avenger level threat that should be killing avengers. The first appearance of him should’ve been killing Thor or some shit. Like you said Majors is dope but they turn him into typical MCU villain to prop up fuckin Antman. Maybe Doom is the real big bad.

Lowkey I missed Scott’s crew in this shit. Niggas was funny.
About that post credits scene with the arena full of kangs they had one of them jumping up and down and screeching like a monkey. That can't be good that's meme fuel.

It's not a RT thing. Metacritic has the exact same score. All they do is aggregate the critics score from different publications and average out the score. The audience score from RT is the one more likely to be manipulated whether it be by racists, incels, trolls, etc

Back