Welcome To aBlackWeb

Even among the council, there were Kangs in the traditional costume. Just not as psychotic cause the Kang we got gave 0 fucks about killing trillions of people just to get back at the other Kangs

It was cool. I'd say the ending was par the course for Ant Man. One step forward, two steps back with that guy

Kang and what he brings to the future of MCU is really the shining light in the film. At some point someone *maybe Reed Richards* gotta start asking the right questions

I hate to say it but this was wildly predictable in the sense of what's coming based off the conversations in Loki, or maybe that's just me.

Last edited:
I thought all the iterations of him looked fine also

I know they needed a 'battle' but all them side characters were worthless. Are they gonna be ruled by ants bow because clearly they the smartest in the whole realm

This flick was a pretty weak start for.phase 5. Indidntnexpect much from antman and all ant man films are silly but the comedy was flat this time.Every body was annoying except for Hank Janet and Kang. The story had too much going on at the same time The CGI was shark boy level wack. I wasn't into this movie until Kang shows up then modok showed up and I fell out again.
I groaned when he started speaking and in my mind I was like "fuck". Marvel jas been ruining characters all throughout phase now this. Some of y'all had worries that this would be as love and thunder well at least its not as bad as love and thunder but it's not as good as Ragnarok. This movie wasn't much of a step up and Kang was the usual nerfed MCU villian with a faceless CGi army same 3rd act CGI battle royal. To kangs credit though he killed more than gorr did. He killed a few of those idiotic quantum zone aliens that's one of the few goid things I could say about this flick. I give it 6.5 with a B rare for an assit.

B as in etter than love and thunder.

Yeah man, they was better off giving Kang a “special presentation” episode. Everything besides Kang was completely pointless. It was like they just put Antman in a random Star Wars show and teamed him up with a bootleg Michelle Rodriguez. 6/10. Mid.

Last edited:
A lot of people were put off because this movie wasn't as dark as advertised. Modok was one of the main things wrong with this movie.
Itsn was more like a g-rated live action .Rick and Morty movie because the same writer for Rick and Morty wrote this flick. If you look at the aliens and all the other weird stuff like the living buildings the flying creatures etc it's Rick and Morty designs. The main aliens like the link ooze guy the generic warrior chick and the flashlight head alien all loook like Rick and Morty characters. Darren criss should've stayed dead. It's not like red skull where every wondered what happened to him. Nobody was checking for him. He added nothing to the story and him not being there wouldn't have taken anything away. His death was the dumbest thing ever . They tried to be funny with that " we were like brothers bs." Kaang and the final battle was the best part .

Yeah man, they was better off giving Kang a “special presentation” episode. Everything besides Kang was completely pointless. It was like they just put Antman in a random Star Wars show and teamed him up with a bootleg Michelle Rodriguez. 6/10. Mid.

That’s exactly the vibe I got

Only obviously I’m not gonna be as hard on this movie as you are on everything.

Yet again, a bunch of people gonna get super outraged by some D tier marvel character getting “done dirty”. But I didn’t know/care about Modok tho so it’s whatever to me.

People kinda overrated the hell out of what Jonathan Majors did in this movie. Don’t get me wrong, he was good, but people propping him up in order to put down this movie as a whole.

I thought he legit had powers at first, but once the ants stripped his technology off, he was just a guy. He could whoop 48 year old Scott Lang, but SpiderMan woulda gave this nigga the beats. Easy money.

I’ll give it a solid 7. Standard MCU fare. Killed 2 hours and I’d watch again if it came on TNT Sunday matinee.

Rotten Tomatoes is a trash rating system to easily manipulated by people with agendas. It was definitely better than that trash score they tried to give it.

Back