Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rotten Tomatoes audience score is at 84% but agenda niggas gonna hold onto critics reviews like they clutchin they pearls
:hahaha:
Oh, you mean like how agenda ninjas did with Black Adam?
hmmm-thinking.gif

MODOK was weird as hell to look at but it grew on me to being passible

Thought the quantum realm’s people were pretty enjoyable ( I think gooey guy with the holes is the new korg)

Janet’s entire character was annoying af and I liked her the least but I throughly enjoyed it every time kang was on screen

Didn’t make sense how kang was killing ppl left and right but then doesn’t kill ppl c heroes immediately but I mean that’s forgivable

Humor was fine

The CGI I didn’t mind at all except for the part with janet meeting the ppl for the first time in the desert because I got M’baku standing on stage vibes from hank but besides that I don’t have much of a gripe with much really

Thought the part in the probability storm was cool and the movie threw me for a loop because I swore this Kang would get out

Also both after credit scenes were nice

Yea, I'm gonna guess that critics have comic film fatigue cause this shit is nowhere near a 48% level film to me.

They didn't overdose on the humor and the tension they built with referring to Kang as the conqueror or him was dope. Majors did his thing. A bit let down they killed off that version of Kang but we just got the Council of Kangs so shit about to pop off

The humor didn't irk me at all like say a Thor.. They didn't OD at all.. The only way I could see ppl being disappointed in this is if they didn't look at the big picture and how this fits in the overall scheme of things.. Kang got hands like a mf though..It's over for Michael B Jordan

The humor didn't irk me at all like say a Thor.. They didn't OD at all.. The only way I could see ppl being disappointed in this is if they didn't look at the big picture and how this fits in the overall scheme of things.. Kang got hands like a mf though..It's over for Michael B Jordan
I was watching kang beat up antman and I was like damn this is that creed training at work

Back