Welcome To aBlackWeb

I see the visuals and CGI getting criticized in some of the reviews from critics
The 3rd act is bad to some from what I've seen. A lot of pointless characters is another issue I'm seeing. Peyton Reeds directing which I was dreading is also getting clapped at. Majors has been the one consistent positive I've seen.
This movie is apparently Officially rotten also😬

2 things seem to be happening:

Once again marvel shoots itself in the foot overhyping a film / project and setting the bar too high for something that is really just good to aight.

And secondly, movie critics & I’m sure others forgetting that this shit is ultimately an Ant-Man film.

I’ve enjoyed both Ant-Man films and I’m still hype to see this, I just hope it’s better than Love & Thunder. Which it already has a head start cause it has Majors acting his ass off.

Once again marvel shoots itself in the foot overhyping a film / project and setting the bar too high for something that is really just good to aight.

And secondly, movie critics & I’m sure others forgetting that this shit is ultimately an Ant-Man film.

I’ve enjoyed both Ant-Man films and I’m still hype to see this, I just hope it’s better than Love & Thunder. Which it already has a head start cause it has Majors acting his ass off.
Why would it get compared to Love and Thunder?

L&T had Bale and we see how his performance was clipped at the balls

Back