Welcome To aBlackWeb

From what I understand but I also understand there is a reason he's gonna be a major part of this phase and that they are probably gonna flesh him out more over this phase leading up to the final film
I don't know much about Kang. Is it the conqueror one that's supposed to be the big bad guy or is it another one of the variants or all of them?

Weaken him? Kang has no powers. He's a human. Genius-level intellect, hand to hand combat, and advanced tech. I don't understand how the Quantum Realm weakens that. He's another Tony Starks. Tony figured it out in a cave.

Another thing didn’t Modok build all this niggas shit? Niggas frauds out here.

They should've followed this approach. Keep hinting at him with his low key variants in Loki and movie end credits scenes before we got the Conqueror.

Corvus Glaive would washed this Kang.
I wouldn't have been mad at this per se but I also didn't wanna have to wait 6 yrs or so for those to payoff like Thanos

I mean he mentioned squashing rebellions in the movie... he mentioned Avengers a couple times.. and said ur not the one with the hammer.. just figured it wasnt a huge leap to think he mightve killed Thor
Could be Beta Ray Bill (?)

I think the thing that's missing with folks is that each version of themselves thoughout the multiverse is and can be different from the ones we been seeing the last 15yrs

This the whole purpose of having different variants. It's safe to assume THIS Kang could fuck up that THAT Thor or THIS HULK can be weaker than THAT Spiderman, so on and so forth

They got infinite possibilities with this but what we do know is the Council of Kangs didn't make a move until after 2 things...the Kang that was in charge of the TVA was killed AND the Kang that was banished to the QR was killed

Now unless these two are the same Kangs *which they'd have to go in to at some point*, we know of 2 instances where Kang tries to save the universe from himself. Talk about a fucking paradox. The shit is brilliant

I'm sure by the end we'll have a Kang that's also an Avenger 🤷🏿‍♂️

Well shit. I was thinking of an adult version *still using Jon Majors* but they really can go anywhere with this

I think that's why MCU is hyping him up so much and Jon so hype about the character and its many variants

They picked the perfect actor to play however many variants that we'll be seeing
What if the Kang from the QR is a grown Iron Lad???

Isn't there plans for Young Avengers in the MCU future tho? Guess that wouldn't be feasible then

What if the Kang from the QR is a grown Iron Lad???

Isn't there plans for Young Avengers in the MCU future tho? Guess that wouldn't be feasible then
Iron Lad actually became a member of the Young Avengers and Marvel seems to be heading in that direction of forming that team considering all the proteges that have shown up in Phase 4/5

Iron Lad actually became a member of the Young Avengers and Marvel seems to be heading in that direction of forming that team considering all the proteges that have shown up in Phase 4/5
Yeah, that's why I say he probably isn't the Kang from this film, as they gonna use him later

All this time traveling, different variant shit is stressful lol

Back