Welcome To aBlackWeb

Also got Mr. Gryphon showing up as well

View attachment 1029140
iu

And we saw that Qeng / Avengers Towers in the Void in Loki season 1

Anybody have a working link for the movie. I had one on my firestick yesterday but the audio was in Chinese and today no link showed up

just watch the trailer again and New Rockstars break down of the end credit scenes on YouTube. That’s all you need.

This should hit Disney plus a week before Loki season 2

I mean he mentioned squashing rebellions in the movie... he mentioned Avengers a couple times.. and said ur not the one with the hammer.. just figured it wasnt a huge leap to think he mightve killed Thor
He did kill Thor in the comics. He prolly killed Thor in another timeline and it poossibly hasn't happened yet. Keep in mind that Kang is a tie traveler.

Last edited:
It was ok. There was a lot of good humor. Didn't really care about the resistance story. I'm not really familiar with MODOK but he seemed so corny to me

So was his army sentient beings? I thought they were all robots until the one was thinking of the passcode for the bridge. Thought that scene was lame

Had some great father daughter moments

They need to start putting these extra scenes at the end of the movie instead of after the credits

I thought Thanos had a better introduction. Kang didn't come off as menacing as Thanos.

Also was surprised no one died

The mom was annoying me with her constant secrets but kept telling everyone to trust her
Darren cross is not modok. Marvel has been butchering villians ever since that mandarin bs in iron man 3. Modok shouldn't have even been in this flick. Modok is associated with A.I.M and is a captain America a d iron man villian. They should've used the real modok for cap 4 and Darren cross should've stayed dead. I think they might be using the leader to set up red hulk.

Last edited:
True. I just felt like they did a better job for his. Isn't Kang supposed to be more of a threat?
Not really Kang isn't going to be that big a deal. Theyre going to set everything up with Loki season 2 then move on to a engers Kang dynasty. Secret wars is the end goal for the next phase.

Back