Welcome To aBlackWeb

"Marvel Movies Are Not Cinema"- Martin Scorsese

This is what I was talking about with attempting to debate with idiots lol

The range within the movies Scorsese has done with Leo alone is crazy. His last "mob" movie was 25 years ago.

Back to spectating.

It another movie about Mobters.

Like I said he shit ain't that fuckn deep.

So all mobster films are exactly the same and are just the same story over and over. In that case that makes Peter Parker crying for his uncle or Brock being consumed by some alien goo for the umpteenth time forgivable because hey, all cinema is just the same bullshit recycled so we might as well just be happy and accept the same trash that is fed to us because Hollywood said so.

So you've already seen The Irishman? Tell me more.

So we are now saying Goodfellas and The Irishman are just the same characters with the exact same plot churned out by Hollywood for sole purpose of making as much money in the shortest space of time to be replaced by another mob film three months later?

Comparing Goodfellas and The Irishman to The Spider-Man films is really reaching a new low. Which of those films are you going to be still talking about in ten years time? No one is even talking about the last Spider-Man man film and that only came out three months ago.

DISNEY!!! I REPEAT DISNEY is financing the Marvel movies and DC, the comic book company that created their comics is primarily financing theirs. I dont wanna get into the weeds of distribution and shit, but you act like New Line Cinema is just making comic book movies, or Tyler Perry studios is making comic book movies.

It's two companies

these movies are not in competition with "the Irishman". They are in competition with themselves. You know what you're getting from these films.

At least Chitown Billy had a point about the C list characters getting spin offs, but they arent moving the needle in hollywood like ya'll claim.

Scorsese has a point. The complaints should really be with the big money folks who green light all these comic book movies. Because they make so much money that is really the only shit that get big budgets, promotions and easily green lighted.

Some of the comic book movies are good but they are just as easily over saturating the market with that shit.

Thats because Disney has deep pockets.

Its still about making money and business aint gon give big money if they dont think its gon turn a profit

Cant be mad at that

Who's the high ranking black guy in Marvel, Anthony Mackie
Actually he’s captain America so yeah

Nick fury
Black panther
Shuri
Bald headed bitch
Rhodey is a high ranking member of the Air Force and he’s gotten blacker from the first movie he’s been in

also who’s the high ranking nigger in one of Scorsese’s movies?

Thats because Disney has deep pockets.

Its still about making money and business aint gon give big money if they dont think its gon turn a profit

Cant be mad at that

I ain't mad but could very well be mad at that.

I already said the shit making them so much money which is why they are over saturating the market with these movies.

So you quoted me to basically say the same shit I already said?

Ain't nothing stopping you niggas from seeing Brooklyn or that Fish man movie.

I'm quite positive the studios that made them would love for them to have 700/800, a billion dollars at the box office.

Or is that Marvel's fault too?

Ain't nothing stopping you niggas from seeing Brooklyn or that Fish man movie.

I'm quite positive the studios that made them would love for them to have 700/800, a billion dollars at the box office.

Or is that Marvel's fault too?

This is true.

Ppl mad at the movies but they only making them because ppl wanna see them. If ppl wanted to see different they would be a bigger market for it.

Marvel got some trash out though

Back