Welcome To aBlackWeb

I went to see this today and was wondering why certain characters were disintergrating.... I understand Thanos getting the stones.

I liked how Marvel flipped the script and did the movie from Thanos POV though. Can't wait for part 2 next year. Way better than the Age of Ultron movie that one was bad because all they did was rehash the first one.

Infinity War 8/10

Last edited:
I'm glad y'all Niggaz happy

I still ain't going no time soon

:ainttrippin:

Is Thanos a GOAT villain?

This movie was great. Dr. Strange went out like a hoe imo. Can't wait until the next movie come out

Last edited:
The soul gem requires a life for a life basically and did it reset after he used it? Because the red skull made it seem kinda weird

The soul gem requires a life for a life basically and did it reset after he used it? Because the red skull made it seem kinda weird
The theory is the gauntlet wasn't capable of functioning the same once all the stones were used at once

The mold of the gauntlet may come into play in avengers 4

He's not

They're saving him for the next guardians unless it's a misdirection from them

But I don't see how when all they've done was tease him

AW def has a chance.

But who knows. They did the GOAT job keeping shit a secret.

Since gamora is dead then maybe quasar will join the team.. does the gauntlet have the power of resurrection? Can thanos resurrect the black order? Also what comic is this based on? I read the og into ity gauntlet years ago. I glanced infinitybut 3 books in and all I see is talking and no action

Since gamora is dead then maybe quasar will join the team.. does the gauntlet have the power of resurrection? Can thanos resurrect the black order? Also what comic is this based on? I read the og into ity gauntlet years ago. I glanced infinitybut 3 books in and all I see is talking and no action

Gamora soul locked in the soul stone. Unless they're planning on leaving her out of gotg3. Maybe saving her from the soul stone is the main plot of their next movie.

Back