Welcome To aBlackWeb

10000% better

While I agree it's better as a blockbuster BP is a great movie in Its own right with a deeper plot

BP is the best solo comic book character in film when you add up his powers with mythology and him having an army and country.

But IW is like a live cartoon comic book event put to film.

They both are classic but this IW shit is epic on top of epic

fun fact.. I was wondering wtf Yibambe meant when Black Panther was chanting that joint...

The word translates to “Hold!” and is used here to rally the troops to stand fast, knowing that Wakanda lays unprotected behind them.
That’s not a made up bit of language substituting for a Wakanda chant, either. It’s taken from the Xhosa language spoken by almost 20 million people across the south of Africa.

You could be right, no joke.

Ppl hate illumanati, religious, occult conspiracies in forums,but all Imma say is Donald Trump is the president of the freeworld

Man most things on tv/film really do have masonic,occult,and satanic imagery in it.

Black Panther started with Michonne throwing the triple 6 sign masked as meditation

There is an actual Illuminati in the comics so marvel is well aware of these philosophies.

All this wild shit ain't a conspiracy and this is from a skeptical non religious person

I don't know if it means anything,but it's for damn sure there

The MCU is so filled with all types of elitist occult imagery it's insane.

But hey whatever.I'm just a high nigga

Last edited:
I think if they had time to redo it they would. Nobody knew BP was finna do the numbers it did.

My theater was a mostly white crowd. But when he died, black people most definitely let it be known we were pissed. Lol.

Nah they shouldn't have re shot it even if they could and if they wanted to they could have.

That was that good game of thrones pain

They surprised us.We thought Iron and or capt would die ,but no damn near everybody else died.

it was a great move Not for 1 second was BP in my.....Deadpool....

Hate seein' damn reviewers say shit like "there are too many characters and not enough focus on any of the heroes" like bro there have been 18 movies we kno' these niggas as well as we're gonna kno' them

Fuck them because most regular comic book stories got a gang of cameos and heroes like this movie and event stories are even more ridiculous.A whole bunch of characters are left out

Ppl hate illumanati, religious, occult conspiracies in forums,but all Imma say is Donal Trump is the president of the freeworld

Man most things on tv/film really do have masonic,occult,and satanic imagery in it.

Black Panther started with Michonne throwing the triple 6 sign masked as meditation

There is an actual Illuminati in the comics so marvel is well aware of these philosophies.

All this wild shit ain't a conspiracy and this is from a skeptical non religious person

I don't know if it means anything,but it's for damn sure there

The MCU is so filled with all types of elitist occult imagery it's insane.

But hey whatever.I'm just a high nigga

You preaching to the choir. I just choose not to engage in those type of Discussions due too niggas on here being trolls and and the so called woke don't listen and are dismissive of different opinions. "Woke" people are a detriment to progress simple and plain.

You preaching to the choir. I just choose not to engage in those type of Discussions due too niggas on here being trolls and and the so called woke don't listen and are dismissive of different opinions. "Woke" people are a detriment to progress simple and plain.

Wouldn't "woke" ppl be the ppl who look into shit?

I hate the term "woke"

But I see the skeptical side of why ppl would say "Gtfoh with that bullshit"

Usually I just fall back too though.

Back