Welcome To aBlackWeb

LOL word?I'm in the title.didn't notice until just now

I wasn't complaining about spoilers

I was saying that yall should let ppl know not to post spoilers so they won't,like I did

I came in here talking about plot points myself thinking it was cool.

but I'm cool with having my name on the Infinity War title thread

TEARS

Saw it yesterday. Was dope, I did expect a bit more epicness though, but I'm happy with what I saw.

Seeing thanos fuck up hulk was badass.

Starlord deepening his voice was hilarious. Thor calling rocket a rabbit was funny af.

Tonys new armor was fucking AWESOME!! He was holding his own against the black order, I expected them to fuck Tony up. Spiderman new suit was dope as well.

Hated how hulk bitched out the rest of the film. I always assumed he would just become more enraged the more he got his ass whooped, but I guess for the sake of the movie they had to make him take a loss.

Was kinda weird seeing all these huge heroes be shown off as side characters. Cap barely had any lines!

Battle for wakanda was fucking epic. When thor rolled through that shit was so ill. I hope hemsworth sticks around for phase 4 because they are FINALLY showing thor in all his badassness.

Knew they were gonna use suri to take out the stone from visions head. Knew as soon as that stone was destroyed that thanos was just going to reverse time.

Seeing thanos use the stones to manipulate different things was so cool. I didn't understand the reality stone too well from thor, but the way it was shown off in IW was pretty cool.

The red skull cameo was unexpected. I remember reading on that rumor a long time ago too, but didn't expect it to happen. Hope he comes back cuz now we know he's alive. They could use a different actor if needed.

Everyone seemed to have really grown with their powers since we last saw them too. Strange was a master of magic, witch seemed much more experienced and was whooping ass, widow had no powers and still killed a member of the order. Even falcon was whooping some ass.

Not a fan of war machine tbh. He did some damage though. Not that I don't like war machine, I just don't like rhoady or however you spell it.

Who did dinklage play? Thor said his name several times but I couldn't catch it lol.

Saw it yesterday. Was dope, I did expect a bit more epicness though, but I'm happy with what I saw.

Seeing thanos fuck up hulk was badass.

Starlord deepening his voice was hilarious. Thor calling rocket a rabbit was funny af.

Tonys new armor was fucking AWESOME!! He was holding his own against the black order, I expected them to fuck Tony up. Spiderman new suit was dope as well.

Hated how hulk bitched out the rest of the film. I always assumed he would just become more enraged the more he got his ass whooped, but I guess for the sake of the movie they had to make him take a loss.

Was kinda weird seeing all these huge heroes be shown off as side characters. Cap barely had any lines!

Battle for wakanda was fucking epic. When thor rolled through that shit was so ill. I hope hemsworth sticks around for phase 4 because they are FINALLY showing thor in all his badassness.

Knew they were gonna use suri to take out the stone from visions head. Knew as soon as that stone was destroyed that thanos was just going to reverse time.

Seeing thanos use the stones to manipulate different things was so cool. I didn't understand the reality stone too well from thor, but the way it was shown off in IW was pretty cool.

The red skull cameo was unexpected. I remember reading on that rumor a long time ago too, but didn't expect it to happen. Hope he comes back cuz now we know he's alive. They could use a different actor if needed.

Everyone seemed to have really grown with their powers since we last saw them too. Strange was a master of magic, witch seemed much more experienced and was whooping ass, widow had no powers and still killed a member of the order. Even falcon was whooping some ass.

Not a fan of war machine tbh. He did some damage though. Not that I don't like war machine, I just don't like rhoady or however you spell it.

Who did dinklage play? Thor said his name several times but I couldn't catch it lol.
Peter was the giant dwarf who made the axe.

LOL word?I'm in the title.didn't notice until just now

I wasn't complaining about spoilers

I was saying that yall should let ppl know not to post spoilers so they won't,like I did

I came in here talking about plot points myself thinking it was cool.

but I'm cool with having my name on the Infinity War title thread

TEARS
And that's what I'm saying, infamous or 5th letter and I had been going back and forth about the policy on spoilers for about 2 pages. People gotta just take the time to read sometimes

But it's all good man. I think next movie I'll be sure to include it in the title. I'm not above criticism. I have a lot of plans for this part of the site as it's "mine".

I appreciate all the feedback

I thought when they kept saying Wanda was the only one powerful enough to destroy the stone. I figured when she finally used all of her power she would transform similar to how Jean turned into Phoenix or aleast go super saiyan.

Bout to peep this Agents of Shield episode.. I wonder if they're gonna address all the shit that just went down in the movie

Well since no one went to the core of what the message in this movie is all about it. Here it is:

The movie is a big vision board for the elites. They laid it all out! They even mocked the LORD JESUS Christ by name!

The overarching theme of the movie was that a sacrifice had to be made for each of the 6 infinity stones. Each of the 6 stones represents 1,000 years of human history. Now because the 6,000 years are upon us it’s time to complete the infinty stone gauntlet so that “rest” can come to the universe. Thanos calls the rest “balance” in the movie.

The sacrifice that Thanos, the villain, had to make was the crux of the movie. It was for the soul stone. Thanos had to sacrifice his “daughter” Gomorrah between the 2 pillars in order to get the soul stone. It was Freemason symbolism to the max!

In the Bible The 2 pillars represent the 2 bronze mountains in the heavens of Zechariah 6 and the 2 pillars of Solomon’s temple Jachin and Boaz. The 2 pillars have taken on a plethora of meanings by the Occult traditions of this world because of the enemy who has influenced the lost to distort the truth.

The elites message behind the sacrifice Thanos had to make between the 2 pillars was that it’s time for America (Gomorrah) to be sacrficed in order that the New World order can be put in place.

And guess what happens next after Gomorrah is sacrficed in the movie? The battle comes to earth in order to establish the New World order! And Thanos himself appears on the earth for the first time in the movie in order to retrieve the last stone!

Once Thanos comes to earth he is pretty much invincible to defeat and he completes the infinity stone gauntlet and wipes out half of the “universe”

The movie ends with him winning and sitting down on his throne!

It’s a total mockery of the end times from the prince of the power of the airs perspective. Satan is Thanos and he uses the movie to garner sympathy for the “bad guy” in order to condition the world YET again for when he comes in accordance with how Bible teaches us!

Infinity war was his message to his servants that he will win the “infinty war” against Jesus. Hence why the last stone he had to get was from the avenger Vision, which was the mind stone! The symbolic meaning is that Satan wants to change the vision in the Bible by altering the minds of all those left behind so that they will worship him as God. He will try to do just that with the mark of the beast.

Amen.

I know it's just a movie though........

:foh5:

Well since no one went to the core of what the message in this movie is all about it. Here it is:

The movie is a big vision board for the elites. They laid it all out! They even mocked the LORD JESUS Christ by name!

The overarching theme of the movie was that a sacrifice had to be made for each of the 6 infinity stones. Each of the 6 stones represents 1,000 years of human history. Now because the 6,000 years are upon us it’s time to complete the infinty stone gauntlet so that “rest” can come to the universe. Thanos calls the rest “balance” in the movie.

The sacrifice that Thanos, the villain, had to make was the crux of the movie. It was for the soul stone. Thanos had to sacrifice his “daughter” Gomorrah between the 2 pillars in order to get the soul stone. It was Freemason symbolism to the max!

In the Bible The 2 pillars represent the 2 bronze mountains in the heavens of Zechariah 6 and the 2 pillars of Solomon’s temple Jachin and Boaz. The 2 pillars have taken on a plethora of meanings by the Occult traditions of this world because of the enemy who has influenced the lost to distort the truth.

The elites message behind the sacrifice Thanos had to make between the 2 pillars was that it’s time for America (Gomorrah) to be sacrficed in order that the New World order can be put in place.

And guess what happens next after Gomorrah is sacrficed in the movie? The battle comes to earth in order to establish the New World order! And Thanos himself appears on the earth for the first time in the movie in order to retrieve the last stone!

Once Thanos comes to earth he is pretty much invincible to defeat and he completes the infinity stone gauntlet and wipes out half of the “universe”

The movie ends with him winning and sitting down on his throne!

It’s a total mockery of the end times from the prince of the power of the airs perspective. Satan is Thanos and he uses the movie to garner sympathy for the “bad guy” in order to condition the world YET again for when he comes in accordance with how Bible teaches us!

Infinity war was his message to his servants that he will win the “infinty war” against Jesus. Hence why the last stone he had to get was from the avenger Vision, which was the mind stone! The symbolic meaning is that Satan wants to change the vision in the Bible by altering the minds of all those left behind so that they will worship him as God. He will try to do just that with the mark of the beast.

Amen.

I know it's just a movie though........

:foh5:

Lol come on man

Lol come on man

Bro did you not see those 2 giant pillars that Thanos, Red skull, and Gamora went through in the sacrifice scene?

THEY WERE GIGANTIC!!!!!!!!!!

I mean how more blatant do you have to be?

But of course those in charge know the masses don't understand symbolism so they do things like that on purpose!

Bro I have never seen 2 pillars that big! That was overboard!

But then again this was "infinity war"

And then the sacrifice to boot!!!!!!

For, get this.........

THE SOUL STONE!!!!!!!!

ROFLMAO @ the elites. If I didn't know how this all ends it would be terrifying. These folks is off the chain.

It was all just surprisingly straight forward and sinister. Movie grabbed me by my throat and didn't let go untill the end lol.

It was all amazing man, from new York, to Scotland - yes even that Cap entrance was fiya - to Space...

There was no time for bullshit in this film and I loved it.

No idea what will happen in the next one but the og avengers are still alive and I wouldn't be surprised that in order to bring everyone back, one or two of em will go out ultimate sacrifice style...

I hope captain marvel won't be the one murking Thanos...Granted I haven't read any of her comics - shit marvel in general, DC rebirth mofos! - but purely based on appearance she looks lame...quite positive the hoe lacks charisma aswell.

Back