Welcome To aBlackWeb

yall need to put some type of no spoilers shit in the title

what we supposed to guess that or did I miss something?
Brah, first off

We off that

Second people need to actually starts reading the thread instead of coming to just the last page. This thread not like the random thoughts thread where people post at break neck speeds and you usually just have to jump to the last page

Cosign on Thanos' change of motivation. Dope move. DC gonna be doubly mad now coz Thanos is pretty much Darkseid.
I was VERY impressed at the depiction and scale of Thanos.

Everybody looked up to him, literally, which I thought was dope as hell.

Now compare that shit to what Fox did with Apocalypse and you should feel disgusted.

Josh Brolin did his thing. Even though it was cgi there were times where he looked kinda real and that was dope as hell to me

I'm irked at how they did Hulk tho. Thanos or not Hulk know if Banner dies he dies. He'sa true savage. If anything he should have been excited about a worthy opponent. I guess they didnt want it to be all Hulk vs Thanos

In the comics Thanos actually tries to avoid Hulk because he doesnt stop once he gets going. They gotta be building to a major event with Hulk
Thanos beat the shit out of Hulk in the comics too

Marvel did an excellent job of balancing all the emotions and really making you feel it...

When Thor was talking to Rocket about all his kinfolk being dead. And even reconciling he himself may die and the hint of him kinda hoping he does so he can see his folks again.

Starlords emotional rage when he finds out Thanos killed Gamora. That scene pissed me off...he was willing to pull the trigger and kill her earlier(reluctantly) but you lose your shit when the plan is seemingly working...they almost had that gauntlet...

Thanos killing Gamora...almost felt sorry for the Mad Titan...

And then the ending sequence after he got the mind stone from vision and all the heroes dying...especially Spidey

All the comedy and intense action...Marvel just killed DC dead as far as a cinematic universe is concerned...DC should really just tap out

Brah, first off

We off that

Second people need to actually starts reading the thread instead of coming to just the last page. This thread not like the random thoughts thread where people post at break neck speeds and you usually just have to jump to the last page

I posted that hrs ago right after I saw somebody say something

you're right.We off that

Back