Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man that look on Gamora face when she realized Thanos was bout to toss her off the cliff. Sheesh

But he was legit hurt about it. He truly thinks he is doing the right thing by eliminating half the universe. I like that they gave him depth.

I been trying to figure out Dr. Stranges plan. Obviously giving the time stone up was the only way. But now what

And wtf is Captain Marvel going to do? Fuuuuuck I need that next movie now!

wakanda-infinity-war.gif

Funny how this scene wasn't in the movie.

tenor.gif

Thanos finger snap killed everyone.

Black Panther
Wanda
Groot
Starlord
Drax
Falcon
Winter Soldier
Vision - ripped this nigga brains out.
Gamora - threw the bitch off a cliff.
Mantis
Spider-Man - cried like a little hoe
Dr. Strange
Nick Fury - Motherfucker
The white shield bitch

How Captain Marvel gonna save these niggas? How Sway? How?

Naming all of them got me thinking. The original Avengers is still in tact.

I'm hearing that in the comics Iron Man came up with the plan after Thanos won. So that might have something to do with Strange saving his life.

I'm still waiting to see how Adam Warlock fits into this. He was the guy in the capsule at the post credits for GOTG2, right? So him and Captain Marvel gotta be making an appearance soon.

I'd be very surprised if they introduced World Breaker Hulk. In the comics he was the Thanos of that story line, the one everyone rallied up to fight. Actually, that'd be something to work with after Infinity War concludes.

But Spider-Man's death scene. That was some trill shit, man.

Man that look on Gamora face when she realized Thanos was bout to toss her off the cliff. Sheesh

But he was legit hurt about it. He truly thinks he is doing the right thing by eliminating half the universe. I like that they gave him depth.

I been trying to figure out Dr. Stranges plan. Obviously giving the time stone up was the only way. But now what

And wtf is Captain Marvel going to do? Fuuuuuck I need that next movie now!

Ol' girl stood up there giving that damn speech. Talking all that shit to Thanos. I'm like yo, bitch should of started running the minute dude said, "A soul for a soul".

Ahhh,we can talk spoilers now,that combo that Thanos put on Hulk was some prime Tyson on a heavybag shit,Spiderman dying was sad AF "I don't wanna go,I don't wanna

go !!" and then hugging Tony, that Nano suit/bleeding edge armor is the best suit yet even Thanos had to give Tony props "I respect you Stark",they finally show how

powerful Thor and Scarlett Witch are, Ebony Maw and Proxima Midnight were talking that shit . Classic movie, I might have to see this again next week.

Back