Welcome To aBlackWeb

According to emergency awesome, Captain marvel is the strongest avenger.

Now I gotta read up on her to see how this is possible

tenor.gif

Thanos finger snap killed everyone.

Black Panther
Wanda
Groot
Starlord
Drax
Falcon
Winter Soldier
Vision - ripped this nigga brains out.
Gamora - threw the bitch off a cliff.
Mantis
Spider-Man - cried like a little hoe
Dr. Strange
Nick Fury - Motherfucker
The white shield bitch

How Captain Marvel gonna save these niggas? How Sway? How?
She the great white hope on some Khalisi shit.

Next person post anything other than "the movie was good" kinda post, before midnight getting banned from the thread, no exceptions
yall need to put some type of no spoilers shit in the title

what we supposed to guess that or did I miss something?

now I don't feel like re typing all that shit since I guess my post was deleted

movie was great,is that vague enough.....

I hate what they did with Hulk on Ragnorok. My nigga was walking around casual as fuck. In this shit nigga had a option if he wanted to come out. "Noooo!"

Hulk straight bitched out.

Just got back from taking my kids to see it. Still amazing on second watch. The movie doesn't feel long because of all that's going on.

Great to see Thor's power unleashed(somewhat). The first fight scene set the tone for the movie. They were just no match for The Mad Titan. I don't know if anyone has ever got blended on film the way Hulk did. It was beautiful.

The wait for the next movie is about to be some isht.

I'm irked at how they did Hulk tho. Thanos or not Hulk know if Banner dies he dies. He'sa true savage. If anything he should have been excited about a worthy opponent. I guess they didnt want it to be all Hulk vs Thanos

In the comics Thanos actually tries to avoid Hulk because he doesnt stop once he gets going. They gotta be building to a major event with Hulk

I'm irked at how they did Hulk tho. Thanos or not Hulk know if Banner dies he dies. He'sa true savage. If anything he should have been excited about a worthy opponent. I guess they didnt want it to be all Hulk vs Thanos

In the comics Thanos actually tries to avoid Hulk because he doesnt stop once he gets going. They gotta be building to a major event with Hulk

well at the end of Ragnorok Banner thought that if he turned into the Hulk he couldn't turn back

Other than just being pussy,maybe they'll say that instead of being stuck as the hulk he got stuck ass banner for a while

he was the Hulk for years

I could have used a scene where the Avengers bug out seeing the Hulk talking

I lived the movie and for someone who's a comic book head I actually liked the fact that they changed Thanos reasoning for what he was doing. Instead of being a simp for Lady Death he had a somewhat of a reason (fucked up one) for doing what he was doing. They made homie shed a tear wasn't expecting that.

I like that they used the last scene in the movie from the comic book. Thanos just chilling in a cabin happy.

People mad at what they did to Hulk but in the comic Thanos beats the shit out him and Drax (not the little Drax but stronger than Hulk Drax) at the same time. Lol movie Hulk was like Red from Friday's dad and said fuck this shit I'm out.

They finally gave Thor the power he supposed to have. Didn't like that they gave him Storm breaker though. That's Beta Ray Bill hammer damn it.

Hemidahl did see that coming hahahah

RIP (rest in piss) Loki

Finally showed Scarlett Witch true power. She could have killed all them monster niggas a long time go.

So Capt Marvel supposed to stop Thanos? FoH that bitch will get wrecked.

Last edited:
Back