Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gotg 3 i believe is after avengers 4

So if they bring her back, it will be before gotg 3

AW def has a chance.

But who knows. They did the GOAT job keeping shit a secret.
Nah, they have to establish a backstory on him

You can't just introduce him to save the day with no context

Gotg 3 i believe is after avengers 4

So if they bring her back, it will be before gotg 3

That's why I think saving her from being in the soul stone will be the main plot point for gotg3. Everyone comes back but her. How can she come back without someone soul being exchanged for hers? Destroy it and she's lost forever

That's why I think saving her from being in the soul stone will be the main plot point for gotg3. Everyone comes back but her. How can she come back without someone soul being exchanged for hers? Destroy it and she's lost forever
Lol

Someone else will have to die in avengers 4 in order for them to yield the gauntlet

Awesome movie, thanos was a fucking beast, and the best thing about the movie imo..but i was wondering when they was tryna pull the guantlet off him..why not just try and cut his arm off?? Lol surely stark had the tech to do it

wakanda-infinity-war.gif

Funny how this scene wasn't in the movie.

lml niggas pulled a swicheroo on us

Saw the movie yesterday damn good movie so use to the good guys winning I felt a little salty. By them losing

One thing I realized is Marvel kind of just side-stepped explaining the Ultron post credit scene. So Ultron and Thanos were not working together.... so why did we get a scene where he pops up saying he'll do things himself? I see you Marvel tryin to be slick, you niggas arent low.

Somebody needs to gif that scene thanos giving hulk the beats

Maybe Doom, the fantastic 4, xmen etc join the fray by then.

Whats funny is that Thanos really resembled good old Darkseid - not necessarily appearance wise but fast portal travel/boomtubing wise lol - so theyll have to come up with new og shit.

Yeah I think the next phases big bad guy is definitely going to be somebody that marvel gets from fox. The rumor is the disney/fox deal will be finalized and In place sometime in 2019 so fox is finishing up their current slate then will hand it over. Unfortunately, we wont see any of those characters until 2020. Luckily though marvel already has movies planned until 2020 with spiderman 2 and guardians 3 officially kicking off phase 4. I think by the time they start work on guardians 3, Gunn will be able to use all those cosmic FOX characters he talks about.

Id love if the next thanos level threat would be either galactus, doom, or annihilus. Maybe someone cooler. I just hope they don't do a 10 year build up to the big fight like they did with IW. I loved the effect IW gave though, it was a long wait and so far a great pay off, but in yhe future I'd be happy if we got that payoff in maybe 5 years haha.

One thing I realized is Marvel kind of just side-stepped explaining the Ultron post credit scene. So Ultron and Thanos were not working together.... so why did we get a scene where he pops up saying he'll do things himself? I see you Marvel tryin to be slick, you niggas arent low.

The Russo bros did an interview a little while back talking about themselves and others were very confused on that scene. They didn't know how to tie it in or anything, that was basically just a joss whedon scene that went nowhere and meant nothing.

Did anybody else experience the audience applauding in certain points of the movie?

Like they did when captain showed up and once thor came to wakanda.
yeah I think it happened twice in my viewing. First time I was like "eh, that kinda cheesy to clap..." second time was when Thor shows up in the Wakanda Battle with Groot and Rocket and I said "fuck it, this shit is too dope" and clapped along with them.

didn't realize that people thought Ultron and Thanos were working together. I took it as a reference to Loki and Ronan's failures.

But neither Loki or Ronan had any real ties to Age of Ultron. Just an observation though. The scene felt random looking back at it and I guess they already explained themselves.

Back