Welcome To aBlackWeb

It would be a bold ass move if Marvel did away with BP & Spiderman. But considering BP just made a boatload of millions and theres already pix of Spiderman 2 floating around, Marvel aint about that life.

Well there's a discussion on Twitter about killmonger being a better villain than thanos. This is a stupid debate whether it's about the comics storyline or the movies, but I get it. Ima casual comic book reader but man thanos is on the elite level of heros and villains and this comparison is beyond disrepectful.

Last edited:
Well there's a discussion on Twitter about killmonger being a better villain than thanos. This is a stupid debate whether it's about the comics storyline or the movies, but I get it. Ima casual comic book reader but man thanos is on the elite level heros and villains and this is comparison is beyond disrepectful.
Only because he was wrote that way

The best movie of all timeeeee Of all time! Lol

Bruh thanos threw a moon at them niggas... and I loved how his character was written and showed compassion for gamora especially how him getting the soul stone fucked him up for the rest of the movie..loved the end scene also while he was limping to sit down. Showed he was vulnerable

There's not a part of the movie I didn't love

Drax was funny as hell and ah man it was great. I wanna watch the beginning of the movie again to see him fuck up the hulk again. And just to see him get each stone (which I didn't think he would do all in one movie) gave me goosebumps

And I literally said wow when I saw red skull..didn't think he would ever show up again

Ahh man I saw that shit in Imax too

I bet the DC execs was watching IW like the black kid throwing a yacht at the table gif

i’ve overlooked it but tony and peter developed a father-son relationship of sorts. peter hugging tony while crying “I don't wanna die Mr Stark” was sad for real. but then i remembered....

tony told his dumbass to fall back in the beginning of the movie, but peter didn’t listen. going back to homecoming, spider-man never listens

now look at him. ashes

you got what you deserved little nigga

i’ve overlooked it but tony and peter developed a father-son relationship of sorts. peter hugging tony while crying “I don't wanna die Mr Stark” was sad for real. but then i remembered....

tony told his dumbass to fall back in the beginning of the movie, but peter didn’t listen. going back to homecoming, spider-man never listens

now look at him. ashes

you got what you deserved little nigga
Uh, this made no sense

He could've still turned to ash while being on earth You do realize that right?

Great fucking movie. Not a moment I didn't like. Nor was there a moment that didn't add value to the movie.

I'm still trying to decipher what was value of some people disseminating and others not? I figured it had to do with those who had the power stone used against them but then it happened to Sam Jack. Can someone explain that to me.

Great fucking movie. Not a moment I didn't like. Nor was there a moment that didn't add value to the movie.

I'm still trying to decipher what was value of some people disseminating and others not? I figured it had to do with those who had the power stone used against them but then it happened to Sam Jack. Can someone explain that to me.
It was just random

Or you could look at it from the pov that the original avengers are going to be the ones to save the day

I just got through coming back from watching it. Man this movie is dope af. I'm watching again tomorrow. @The Mad Titan you wasn't playing any games in it especially when you gave everyone that work on your home planet. Then how you rewind back time to grab the mind stone was dope af

Back