Welcome To aBlackWeb

Manhunt Underway in Texas for Man Who Gunned Down 7yo Black Girl

Lol they were at a Walmart, shit isn't far fetched at all.
That niggas shoot into cars without seeing who’s driving the car? I can understand if they said it was a stray bullet. But they said “mistaken identity”. Was their rival gang member rocking a perm or some shit?

That niggas shoot into cars without seeing who’s driving the car? I can understand if they said it was a stray bullet. But they said “mistaken identity”. Was their rival gang member rocking a perm or some shit?

You've seriously never heard of this occurring?

So what's the ideal scenario for rival gangs to blast on one another, particularly if they're both living by the creed of:
""It's on sight.."

So what's the ideal scenario for rival gangs to blast on one another, particularly if they're both living by the creed of:
""It's on site..."

On sight would imply actually seeing your enemy.

""It's on site..."
If I was in a gang and Ray Ray from the rival gang drives a blue Honda Civic, I won’t blast at any blue Honda Civic just because Ray Ray happens to drive one. I’d actually you know make sure that it’s Ray Ray in the car, follow him and catch him slipping at the light etc.

You do realize there is a contradiction in your answer, right?
Nope. I understand that there are things called anomalies and I’m sure if you google some shit you can probably find a story like that. But for the most part people aren’t just blasting in random cars because they think it’s a rival gang member in the other car.

Nope. I understand that there are things called anomalies and I’m sure if you google some shit you can probably find a story like that. But for the most part people aren’t just blasting in random cars because they think it’s a rival gang member in the other car.

For the most part. But it definitely happens and for you to act as if it's implausible is disingenuous at best. People do stupid, foul isht all the time. Especially cats in the street.

So do they get out the car and ask for identification?

"Oh, this not Ray-Ray and O-Diesel, umm....sorry folks...you all have a nice day....""

You may be truly ignorant of this fact so I'll answer you honestly. Most cats "know" their rivals/enemies.

Back