Welcome To aBlackWeb

Manhunt Underway in Texas for Man Who Gunned Down 7yo Black Girl

For the most part. But it definitely happens and for you to act as if it's implausible is disingenuous at best. People do stupid, foul isht all the time. Especially cats in the street.
But in this situation I’m not buying it.

It would be Machiavellian level of duplicity....But here's a thought:
For all we know the family could have intentionally said it was a white man. Knowing had they said it was a black man, this case would have NEVER received the national attention and outrage it has gotten.

I have no doubt without the racial angle a lot of people, who make a good living off "racial outrage" and pimping black pain, would not have even giving this story a 2nd glance. Let alone use their platform to bring attention to it

If I was in a gang and Ray Ray from the rival gang drives a blue Honda Civic, I won’t blast at any blue Honda Civic just because Ray Ray happens to drive one. I’d actually you know make sure that it’s Ray Ray in the car, follow him and catch him slipping at the light etc.

If the windows gotta tint?

You may be truly ignorant of this fact so I'll answer you honestly. Most cats "know" their rivals/enemies.

Meanwhile back in reality

CHICAGO -- Six people were injured, including three children, in a drive-by shooting on Chicago's West Side.
Three children who were sitting in a parked car with their mother got caught in the crossfire and were hit. A 14-year-old was shot in the chest, arm and abdomen and is in critical condition. A 15-year-old girl was shot in the thigh and listed in good condition. A 5-year-old girl was shot in the arm and listed in stable condition.
Police say the neighborhood is the scene of a long running gang feud

Grandmother’s death in drive-by shooting reminds of 2006 incident just 3 doors away
https://www.daytondailynews.com/new...ident-just-doors-away/CBGqWiRfhvDycbcZ8GrjQN/
The May 19 fatal drive-by shooting of a 62-year-old grandmother — which has Dayton police asking for help before the trail goes cold — is similar to a 2006 incident that also happened on North Euclid Avenue.

The story is all too familiar to one area man’s memories of his aunt’s death.

Ppl sayin the mom was fb friend with killer. Was actually a drug deal gone bad.

Could be bullshit tho. Its the internet.

Meanwhile back in reality

These are not mutually exclusive things. I just stated earlier that street cats do ill isht all the time.

You asked a question and I gave you an answer. It is more than common for enemies to know exactly who each other are. Down to government names. I'm speaking from life experience and what I've witnessed first hand. Not everywhere is Chicago.

These are not mutually exclusive things. I just stated earlier that street cats do ill isht all the time.

You asked a question and I gave you an answer. It is more than common for enemies to know exactly who each other are. Down to government names. I'm speaking from life experience and what I've witnessed first hand. Not everywhere is Chicago.

And from all accounts THIS is one of those times

Back