Welcome To aBlackWeb

Manhunt Underway in Texas for Man Who Gunned Down 7yo Black Girl

You sound like you have a lot of experience watching your daughter get her brains blown out in the car with your other kids in it while grabbing a coffee and minding your own business.

Apparently this lady didn't and she told the police what she saw which is that there was a red truck with a white guy speeding away. It was a mistake not a lie. Sheesh.

What's more interesting and for a lot folks what's better for garnering more views?
An insidious conspiracy to murder lil black kids by the white man or the typical gang violence that's plagued our communities for decades?

What I’m asking is if all everyone saw is a truck peeling off how did they know who was driving the truck? A truck peeling off doesn’t always mean that its the shooter driving that vehicle. I’m pointing out the inconsistencies.

Not that hard to see who’s driving if he didn’t have tinted windows...

Of course there are inconsistencies, that’s typical of traumatic situations w multiple witnesses

So case closed?

gif-8-700x.gif

The gang bangers saw a Pontiac and said to themselves oh shit don’t Ray Ray drive a Pontiac, oh shit let’s get that nigga.

**after shooting the car*

tenor.gif

Oh shit that ain’t Ray Ray.

I'm rolling at 5th inability to see how it can be a case of mistaken identity

The gang bangers saw a Pontiac and said to themselves oh shit don’t Ray Ray drive a Pontiac, oh shit let’s get that nigga.

**after shooting the car*

tenor.gif

Oh shit that ain’t Ray Ray.
While this was going down a white man in a red pick up truck with tinted windows sped away like
tenor.gif

Even though no one really saw who was in there nor did they see him shoot everyone just assumed that he did it.

You having comprehension issues today.

You said I was throwing shit on the wall.

I said yes, I am, because the shit I threw on the wall proves a point.

You might need some time away to recharge.
What you’re saying isn’t anything that is hard to “comprehend” bruh.

Back