Welcome To aBlackWeb

Manhunt Underway in Texas for Man Who Gunned Down 7yo Black Girl

The mother lied about who shot at her and her children?

The mother and daughter were in the car with three sisters, according to NY Times. All three of them lied?

I can't find a picture of this Larry Woodruffe guy, can anyone else? If Eric had a white accomplice somewhere as they are claiming that would make more sense.

The mother and daughter were in the car with three sisters, according to NY Times. All three of them lied?

I can't find a picture of this Larry Woodruffe guy, can anyone else? If Eric had a white accomplice somewhere as they are claiming that would make more sense.
And the eyewitnesses lied too. This ain’t adding up bruh.

According to Shaun Kings tweet about it the mother and sisters never even saw the shooter

what happened to no women no children. you see a child you switch up and retaliate another day

I'm sayin

did the shooter think the momma was in a gang if I'm to believe they were targeting a rival member?

cuz a car full of kids w/ they momma ain't addin up

Authorities say the unidentified gunman is a bearded white male in his 40s, wearing a red sweatshirt, according to Ms Washington's 15-year-old daughter, who got a glimpse of the man.

07xp-arrest3-jumbo.jpg

I tried Facebook and this is all that popped up for Larry. His page blank as shit and it only shows that he lives in Houston. And to be honest, it almost looks like the same guy.

Attachments

• FBLW.jpg
    FBLW.jpg
    769.9 KB · Views: 10
So these guys seen a car that may be similar to that of a“rival gang member” they decide to shoot into the car before seeing who’s driving it, they realize that it wasn’t the “rival gang member” and peeled off before turning themselves in a week later? Yeah this is plausible...

DwNvduVU8AE4JOP

So these guys seen a car that may be similar to that of a“rival gang member” they decide to shoot into the car before seeing who’s driving it, they realize that it wasn’t the “rival gang member” and peeled off before turning themselves in a week later? Yeah this is plausible...

DwNvduVU8AE4JOP

That drawing on the left look like Steve Nash

And the eyewitnesses lied too. This ain’t adding up bruh.

Lied isn’t the right word

If you hear shots, then see a red truck peeling off, you’re gonna assume they did it. But it sounds like dude in the truck was just trying to get away from the area out of fear after the shots rang out.

And it sounds like nobody actually saw the shooting as it happened.

Lied isn’t the right word

If you hear shots, then see a red truck peeling off, you’re gonna assume they did it. But it sounds like dude in the truck was just trying to get away from the area out of fear after the shots rang out.

And it sounds like nobody actually saw the shooting as it happened.
Where I’m from if you don’t see who did something you’re not going to assume a person in a truck peeling off did it.

Shooters musta saw the news was lookin for the white guy in a red truck and bragged about it to one their homies.

Thats crazy they turned themselves in. Thats the death penalty in TX. I woulda assumed they woulda tried to run.

Where I’m from if you don’t see who did something you’re not going to assume a person in a truck peeling off did it.

Easy to say that now but how would they know which direction the shots came from? If every other car is creeping but one peels off I can see why they’d assume.

Easy to say that now but how would they know which direction the shots came from? If every other car is creeping but one peels off I can see why they’d assume.
How you know every car was creeping except the red truck?

You sound like you have a lot of experience watching your daughter get her brains blown out in the car with your other kids in it while grabbing a coffee and minding your own business.

Apparently this lady didn't and she told the police what she saw which is that there was a red truck with a white guy speeding away. It was a mistake not a lie. Sheesh.

So then how did they see anybody if that was the case?

Don’t really understand your question but I’d think after you hear the gunshots you’d just be looking for anything that seems out the ordinary in the immediate area, so maybe that’s why the truck peeling off was the focus.

Don’t really understand your question but I’d think after you hear the gunshots you’d just be looking for anything that seems out the ordinary in the immediate area, so maybe that’s why the truck peeling off was the focus.
What I’m asking is if all everyone saw is a truck peeling off how did they know who was driving the truck? A truck peeling off doesn’t always mean that its the shooter driving that vehicle. I’m pointing out the inconsistencies.

You sound like you have a lot of experience watching your daughter get her brains blown out in the car with your other kids in it while grabbing a coffee and minding your own business.

Apparently this lady didn't and she told the police what she saw which is that there was a red truck with a white guy speeding away. It was a mistake not a lie. Sheesh.
I’m saying it sounds like bullshit and a coverup by Houston PD. Why would she make up who she saw shoot at her and her children? And the daughter said she saw a white guy.

Back