Welcome To aBlackWeb

Manhunt Underway in Texas for Man Who Gunned Down 7yo Black Girl

"I know you're hurting"

"Turn yourself in"

"Be at peace"

I'm gonna loose my mind on here if she starts talking bout forgiveness.

I'm pretty certain that devil aint hurting at all and he aint looking to be at peace either

This happens period. No matter the race. A black girl got killed in Baltimore two years ago and her sister got shot last year but survived. I hate racism as much as the next guy and no one knows the motivation for this yet, but yall need to have the same energy no matter who the shooter is. A local rapper got shot to death last year unsolved and my couson's murder from 2014 is still unsolved. Black people need to hold everyone equally accountable. This guy being white is irrelevant. JS.

This happens period. No matter the race. A black girl got killed in Baltimore two years ago and her sister got shot last year but survived. I hate racism as much as the next guy and no one knows the motivation for this yet, but yall need to have the same energy no matter who the shooter is. A local rapper got shot to death last year unsolved and my couson's murder from 2014 is still unsolved. Black people need to hold everyone equally accountable. This guy being white is irrelevant. JS.

The motivation was VERY clear. If a supremacist thinks a black person is an easy target, they are GOING to try them.

With that said, sorry to hear about your family, and my condolences.

I don't want this to be ANOTHER situation where the victim's family say it's about race, and then as soon as a check is cut, they say "It wasn't about race" Let's not forget Stephon Clark's brother.

Also we as a people need to start telling them "Fuck the check. My family was killed". That will REALLY get shit going. We'll see how they really feel about their family member.

I don't want this to be ANOTHER situation where the victim's family say it's about race, and then as soon as a check is cut, they say "It wasn't about race" Let's not forget Stephon Clark's brother.

Also we as a people need to start telling them "Fuck the check. My family was killed". That will REALLY get shit going. We'll see how they really feel about their family member.

Thing is they seem to like killing the poor

Thing is they seem to like killing the poor

There's a quote I want you to remember. "They hate you because you're black, but they victimize you because you a poor".

This goes back to us as a people not having an economy. Once we as a group have our economics in place, we take that money and finance someone to run for office that has OUR interests at heart. In other words, they will be the one to enforce things if we are wronged.

We need to STAY ON CODE.

I'm going to need to see some compelling-ass evidence to believe this convenient plot-twist.

Last edited:
I'll admit this is very strange, but plausible.

Multiple witnesses, a composite sketch, the dude was followed, and Wal Mart has to have security footage in their parking lot.

But they throw in these two niggas outta no where. I need to see the evidence. Clearly there is something scathing that proves their guilt and triggered a confession for a crime they appeared to be getting away with. Just need to see it myself for my own eyes.

I wonder whats good with that 100k reward shaun king started after tellin everyone it was a hate crime

Back