Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mandatory Paternity Test upon birth-Ya ll with it?

I could see a lot of devestation for dudes with this but its still worth doing. Better to find out the baby aint yours and take the L right at the hospital than when the kid is 6.

Idk about mandatory across the board testing. What about the family bonding process that happens during the pregnancy while you are waiting on the baby to arrive? Watching your woman's belly get bigger and nesting and preparing and wondering what the little kissy face is going to look like? Is the man supposed to stand on the sidelines with no emotions then suddenly bond when the test results are read? Seems cold. Suppose there is no connection because the dad got used to suppressing all feelings just in case?

Idk about mandatory across the board testing. What about the family bonding process that happens during the pregnancy while you are waiting on the baby to arrive? Watching your woman's belly get bigger and nesting and preparing and wondering what the little kissy face is going to look like? Is the man supposed to stand on the sidelines with no emotions then suddenly bond when the test results are read? Seems cold. Suppose there is no connection because the dad got used to suppressing all feelings just in case?
Fuck is u talking bout

If a man questions it, even if it seems fucked to the chick...he deserves the right to do a paternity test bottom line.

That shit is trifling for people to claim someone is the father of their child and the whole time he isn’t, so this would save many headaches. I knew a chick that did that.

I knew a chick that did that shit too. Even had the nerve to give the baby my boys name on some slick shit. The fucked up part is its actually his but she ain't tell her S/O cause she was cheating. Dude walking around with a baby that's not his and named after dude she cheated on him with and he ain't even know.

99.98 sounds solid

But there is a new baby born every 8 sec in the US

That 0.02% false results will add up quick

It's not really about the test itself.

More about human error.

Meaning, what if the test results get mixed up and the test results you're looking at are actually someone else's test results?

Wrong name goes on the wrong test......wrong sample.......anything along those lines.

It'd be fucked up if some dude thought he wasn't the father, then 10 or 20 years down the line finds out he really was........all due to a simple clerical error.

I knew a chick that did that shit too. Even had the nerve to give the baby my boys name on some slick shit. The fucked up part is its actually his but she ain't tell her S/O cause she was cheating. Dude walking around with a baby that's not his and named after dude she cheated on him with and he ain't even know.

D Wade damn gif while sipping water bottle.gif

She deserves the Devonne treatment:

Marlo killing Donette gif.gif

Man that bitch has no human decency at all.

It should be mandatory, but they need to refine the technology so that DNA can be done within minutes in the delivery room. No chance for clerical errors or anything. Swab both parents and the baby and 5-10 minutes later you know if you gotta call security in to restrain the dude or not.

Roughly 4million births per year in the US.

So in a given year if mandatory pat tests are in play... There will be around 800 families who will be given false results from a 99.98% accurate pat test.

Yall dont see anything wrong w/ that?
Maybe a second round of testing to eliminate that? I doubt they'd fall into the 800 families with false results 2x in a row.

I've resurrected this thread because I have a question:

Should ever asking for a paternity test while in a marriage constitute instant dissolution of trust?

I've resurrected this thread because I have a question:

Should ever asking for a paternity test while in a marriage constitute instant dissolution of trust?
I don't care what anyone says, that would definitely cause some tension in your marriage. Especially if you know for a fact you have been faithful.

Back