Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mandatory Paternity Test upon birth-Ya ll with it?

Most definitely. Here's proof, and it's some sad, shameful shit:

If there ever was a reason to get this paternity done on principle... 51 years!!!

Judge went through it so you don't have to go through that.

Both "kids" in their forties and ain't his AND have different daddies...

Wouldn't have even found out and gone to the afterlife without knowing, if not for a random kidney donor test.

This the type of shit that causes senseless pain.. and in some instances, death

I can't think of a single con to making paternity tests mandatory.
In cases of domestic violence.

It's easier for some women to have the child without involving the father. If the tests were mandatory, then a woman in this case would be stuck co-parenting with an abuser.

Women are statistically more likely to be abused while pregnant, so this would screw a lot of women who just want to escape without being tied to their abusers.

There’s no realistic way to make them required because you have to figure out how to punish noncompliance in a way that doesn’t appear overly cruel, which is not possible.

You have to have another DNA sample to compare to the kid. So if they ask mom “who should we test?” and she says “I don’t know his name, I only saw him that one night and everybody just call him Twin.”

She going to jail because she can’t locate dude? A fine?

Ain’t no way, only thing you can do is make it mandatory to OFFER the test, which is something they already do here in TX.

In cases of domestic violence.

It's easier for some women to have the child without involving the father. If the tests were mandatory, then a woman in this case would be stuck co-parenting with an abuser.

Women are statistically more likely to be abused while pregnant, so this would screw a lot of women who just want to escape without being tied to their abusers.
Khaleeeeeeeeeeesi!. What up? Good to see so many of y'all popping up. Wish it was under better circumstances.

Most definitely. Here's proof, and it's some sad, shameful shit:

Lmaooo. He knew she was for the streets and hated those kids anyway. 🤣

Mandatory test do create some issues that can't be mitigated tho... like what if niggas duck the test? Mother is just left holding the bag? How do you make someone take the test? What happens with the DNA data after we already know that information has black-market value.

I think it should really only be mandatory in custody and child support cases so we know the right parties are involved before pressing go.

Last edited:
Back