Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mandatory Paternity Test upon birth-Ya ll with it?

i think something like this would stop hoe-ism in its tracks
or at least raw doggin a thug but want the stable nigga to be daddy.

wishful thinking but nope...and that goes for hoe-ing on both sides

if broken homes and AIDS didnt deter none of this shit, I doubt a dna test will

this only keeps men from being fooled and women from being left with sole responsibility

and thats good reason enough to green light this shit

(but DO believe police would somehow have access to this shit and would be all over it when them flagged names pop up)

wait ya'll just made me think of something

if you've never been to jail, your dna doesnt currently show up in any gov't system

so if the male isnt there to be tested, there's no other way of saying who the dad is....they would just have a genetic profile to try to match to....

....whenever, however they get a sample

NOW......what group of males is most likely to be in that database and matched to?

you guessed it

Idk whether to take it as a shot @ black fathers or welcome the accountability call

I got you but I gotta think the current number of unknowns and deadbeats is higher than 800

lesser of two evils?

Roughly 4million births per year in the US.

So in a given year if mandatory pat tests are in play... There will be around 800 families who will be given false results from a 99.98% accurate pat test.

Yall dont see anything wrong w/ that?
I was trying to resist calling you an idiot ..

I dont care what u call me but your rebuttals to my point have been of no substance thus far.
Ok im sorry your not an idiot but everybody should be looking at their father like:reallydude: because you cant be too sure with 98% sure.. rather someones good word..

I got you but I gotta think the current number of unknowns and deadbeats is higher than 800

lesser of two evils?

I get this but if its mandatory then everyone is gettin tested. Not just the unknowns and single moms.

The pool u will draw from will be bigger and that makes the outliers more frequent.

I'm against it.

Because that within itself isn't gonna force people to take responsibility.

All it's going to do is raise taxes across the board.

Im just saying for it to be mandatory is dumb and im sure very costly.

Anyone who is actually wanting this to be mandatory should prolly just focus on not rawdoggin yamps

Idk nothin about costs but that aside

Do 3 tests per couple before sharing results.

If the mother fucked around no way around it n dude would wanna know. But if the dude really is the father 3 tests should be able to confirm it no problem

I think it should be an option if requested by either parent at birth. However if the government offers it most likely it will be some basic ass test and won't take in consideration people with multiple or mutated DNA like chimeras or mosaics.
If you read about the history of these test and contamination of the results its kinda of scary.

Back