Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man Arrested For Disciplining His Kid For Bad Grades

If this is ruled to be not an abusive situation by CPS. Does the father still go to trial cause what was done can still be considered some type of assault regardless of it not being found to be child abuse.

Damn what is the father and son relationship going to be going forward.

IMO that father or kid going have to find somewhere else to live. Can't live in a house with people I can't trust.

he put welts all over I mean wtf kid supposed to do just eat that shit? Y’all on some other shit

lol niggas love whoopin kids until they got welts everywhere they assume it saved a generation.

Gotta disagree with that one. Considering most folks 35 and over got whoopins but seems to me a lot of folks don't whoop their kids now. So if they felt it really saved them then why not do it to their kids?

I realized long ago whoopins ain't really the move to get kids to act right. I also ain't really going to knock a parent who whoops their kids as long as its within reason.

he put welts all over I mean wtf kid supposed to do just eat that shit? Y’all on some other shit

YES nigga. It's easy as shit to get a welt. You nor I know if the father actually went too far. Depending on the child skin welts can easily be gotten from a basic whoopin. Let you tell it raising your voice at your kid too much.

My aunt hit me one day close to my school a teacher or a parent saw it reported it to the principal. They asked me if I wanted to tell the police and bunch of other shit and I said no. I got in trouble with my aunt my house wasn't fucking abusive.

Funny how many stories we see about how fucked up the foster care system is and family members abusing kids who ain't theirs but at the slightest shit yall niggas want kids exposed to that system or a possible fucked up family member.

Like I said if that shit ain't an abusive situation one of us need to find somewhere else to live. I'm standing on that

Gotta disagree with that one. Considering most folks 35 and over got whoopins but seems to me a lot of folks don't whoop their kids now. So if they felt it really saved them then why not do it to their kids?

I realized long ago whoopins ain't really the move to get kids to act right. I also ain't really going to knock a parent who whoops their kids as long as its within reason.

I agree but that always the thing people who pro beating say. They be like back in my day etc but a lot of them became abusive and dangerous

I agree but that always the thing people who pro beating say. They be like back in my day etc but a lot of them became abusive and dangerous

I wouldn't say a lot are abusive and dangerous. I would say like most people a lot of parents don't know how to control their emotions sometimes and whooping your kid in a high emotional state can lead to that whooping going too far. How often they lose control of their emotions when so called disciplining their kid can lead it being abusive.

I used to whoop my son cause that’s the only thing he seemed to understand. Take something away, he’s cool. Put him in timeout, whatever. Take away snacks, no problem. But I only had to do it every few months cause threats in between were enough to get him in line. He just had to be reminded every once in a while I’d still follow through on the

But I never ever put a welt on him. If you putting welts on your kids you going overboard. You can’t use your full strength when giving a whooping. Typically just the act is enough to scare a kid. Just a little sting is needed, not chronic pain for hours after.

And those of you saying you are ok with welts and beatings growing up got some Stockholm syndrome going on. I know our parents were from a different generation and not as enlightened as we are today, but the act was still abuse, them being ignorant of that fact or not.

I used to whoop my son cause that’s the only thing he seemed to understand. Take something away, he’s cool. Put him in timeout, whatever. Take away snacks, no problem. But I only had to do it every few months cause threats in between were enough to get him in line. He just had to be reminded every once in a while I’d still follow through on the

But I never ever put a welt on him. If you putting welts on your kids you going overboard. You can’t use your full strength when giving a whooping. Typically just the act is enough to scare a kid. Just a little sting is needed, not chronic pain for hours after.

And those of you saying you are ok with welts and beatings growing up got some Stockholm syndrome going on. I know our parents were from a different generation and not as enlightened as we are today, but the act was still abuse, them being ignorant of that fact or not.

This is 100% false.

It wasn't abuse IMO. Welts and bruises can happen very easy on some people. To automatically say that its abuse because a mark was left. Ain't enlightened at all.

Some kids are abused but a mark isn't an automatic sign on abuse to me.
Like I said, we were conditioned to think it wasn’t abuse, just like our parents were. If you’re leaving welts and bruises on your kids then that’s too far, regardless if they bruise or welt easily. Those are signs of trauma to the body.

Like I said, we were conditioned to think it wasn’t abuse, just like our parents were. If you’re leaving welts and bruises on your kids then that’s too far, regardless if they bruise or welt easily. Those are signs of trauma to the body.

This why folks now a days ain't as enlightened as you and a lot of people think. Too many of yall like to take shit way too far just to validate some false shit yall got in yall head about being so above certain shit now.

I wasn't conditioned to think it wasn't abuse. I know the fucking difference between abuse and a whooping. I was never abused.

If you see it as abuse of you and yours then cool but ain't nobody going to tell me I was abused. LLS at that

How does the army manage to discipline random ass teens from all walks of life and train them to be willing to die for whatever numbnuts reason some stranger tells them without resorting to beating the shit out of them?

But some parents presumably gotta beat their kids black and blue to make them do homework? I'm not buying it.

This why folks now a days ain't as enlightened as you and a lot of people think. Too many of yall like to take shit way too far just to validate some false shit yall got in yall head about being so above certain shit now.

I wasn't conditioned to think it wasn't abuse. I know the fucking difference between abuse and a whooping. I was never abused.

If you see it as abuse of you and yours then cool but ain't nobody going to tell me I was abused. LLS at that
Would you give your kids the same whoopings you got?

Would you give your kids the same whoopings you got?

YES cause the shit wasn't abuse but I ain't really a whoopings person because I know my kids smarter than what most people give kids credit for. So throughout the years I've found that explaining shit on a level they can understand works better than trying to physically break them of doing some shit I don't want them to do.

Back