Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man Arrested For Disciplining His Kid For Bad Grades

He's a damn asshole.

All these kids assholes.

One little nigga walking around taking shit off kids desks and putting the wrong shit in the pencil sharpener. Pulling the phone plugs out. Just not listening or giving a fuck.

Another kid start bouncing a damn ball in the class.

Other kids just getting up and walking around.

None of them give a fuck.

I see why he think he can act an ass.... Everybody else does it all day. But I keep reminding him.... They don't got your Daddy.... This shit dumb as fuck.

These kids off the damn chain

He's a damn asshole.

All these kids assholes.

One little nigga walking around taking shit off kids desks and putting the wrong shit in the pencil sharpener. Pulling the phone plugs out. Just not listening or giving a fuck.

I see why he think he can act an ass.... Everybody else does it all day. But I keep reminding him.... They don't got your Daddy.... This shit dumb as fuck.

How many parents do you see while you're there when you get the call about your kid

He's a damn asshole.

All these kids assholes.

sphere of influence.

might not want to be different.
its hard being the good kid in a bad class. just the fact you there may be strange to some of them kids.

i remember once my daughter came home and asked me how long was i locked up.
im like wtf are you talking about. i was never locked up.
she looked at me crazy....she said she told all her friends i was locked up because all their dads was locked up and when she didnt see me while i was going thru the shit with her mom...she assumed i was locked up because the other kids who didnt see there dads because they was locked up.

all i could do is smdh and talk to her.

How many parents do you see while you're there when you get the call about your kid
not enough.

Everytime I'm in here, they say they wish all parents were like me.

And I'm like what with a bad ass kid...

They like most of the kids bad, and most parents don't care. Between me, my wife, my mother, my sister, my cousin, my wife's family.... If Amir is acting up they know half the damn city will come up the school...I sent the pastor once

"If you don't wanna see your members going to hell you better get to that school before I do pastor"

His old ass got the fuck up there too

not enough.

Everytime I'm in here, they say they wish all parents were like me.

And I'm like what with a bad ass kid...

They like most of the kids bad, and most parents don't care. Between me, my wife, my mother, my sister, my cousin, my wife's family.... If Amir is acting up they know half the damn city will come up the school...I sent the pastor once

"If you don't wanna see your members going to hell you better get to that school before I do pastor"

His old ass got the fuck up there too
That's the issue, your son just see the other kids doing what they do and he joins in. He's a kid, he'll grow out of it, we all did the same.

When I was in 4th grade this kid in class would always cause issues and act out in class and just be a straight menace. Well one day on of the bigger kids in class had enough after the student tried to throw his desk down at the teacher, buddy got up and grabbed a chair and smacked the mf in the back of the head like a Louisville slugger bat swing and yelled "quit fucking with our education"......buddy never tried it again.

Middle and upper class is just as bad if not worse.

Nah them ones in the hood the worst by far atleast in Atlanta. Only difference between the other schools on the out skirts is they more goofy about the pranks and shit they do, those hood schools post up on campus like it's their block.

Those posts sound like mine I made that post first get it straight, LLS.

Thing is "going too far" isn't universal. From a child to a grown person skin can be so sensitive that they can get plucked on the arm and it leave a bruise. Yet just cause a bruise/mark was left you got some who want to call that abuse. To me that ain't abuse. Broad I know clumsy as shit and she bruises easy as shit. I'm talking goofy ass TV clumsy. I told her if I didn't know you I would think your husband was at home beating you with all the bruises you get cause you clumsy as shit. I'm not saying parents should hit whoop their kids like their adults but at the same time just cause a mark happens because of a whooping doesn't automatically mean the child getting abused either.

I got a lot of fucking whoopings but I was never abused in any sense of the word.
Bruises and welts are too far. Like I tell my kids, just because you don’t believe it doesn’t mean it’s not true.

No question I earned every last one of them. I first got suspended in 3rd or 4th grade caught my first charge and got locked up at 13 yrs old. You might've heard the saying "person is throwing rocks at the penitentiary." Well I was throwing boulders at that muthafucka when I was younger. It all worked out but shit was real rocky for a very long time.

HAHAHAHA the bold means I'm doing something right.
So the whoopings didn’t change your behavior? Or are you saying you would have been even worse without them? Maybe you would have been better if instead of beating you someone tried to connect with you emotionally and intellectually.

I didn't get beatings like that .... usually just a slap upside the head, no outside, no tv ..... had to sit at the kitchen table and read a book .....:cry:

He had welts all over hus body" were the dad messed up at was he should've stopped at the legs. Allover the body is abuse. He couldve caught him in the head and face a couple of times.. When I read the title I thought he was one of those parents videotaped and show off on face book. Them jackasses need to get locked up.

Back